New From CBO: Trillion-Dollar Deficits Will Return In Two Years

CNN even reported on bad things are for our military.....
Desperate for planes, military turns to the 'boneyard' - CNNPolitics

“A troubling shortage of flyable combat aircraft -- one military official recently called the air fleet the "smallest, oldest and least ready" in history -- is forcing the military to go to its "boneyard."
That's because the F-35 is a bloated piece of shit that is taking too fucking long to produce. So they need 23 old hornets to fill in while they wait for the F-35s.
The F-35 is way over budget............has similar problems as the F-22..........and is very expensive..........

But I'd remind you that the F-22 had similar problems............They sent the F-22 to Top Gun........took the best planes...........best pilots against it..................and the F-22 quite simply whooped their asses..............Why........they couldn't find it..............before the F-22 killed them in the mock dog fights.........those against them didn't even know they were there until the F-22 pilot pulled the trigger.............

These are the next generation aircraft............and perfecting this technology isn't easy..........but it gives a MAJOR COMBAT ADVANTAGE to the F-22.............we are not the only countries going for the next generation fighters........Russia and China are trying it..................If we don't proceed........or find ways to counter it........then we will turn over the advantage to them in the future................

We live in a HIGH TECH world............and those that don't proceed are FOOLS.
So....what's wrong with the F-22, then?

My understanding is that the F-35 is inferior to the F-22 in speed and maneuverability. Am I wrong? The F-35 is not less expensive, that's for motherfucking certain.

Odd how that wall looks just like the fence that was there before Trump

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
And how democrats are fighting against making improvements.

Of courses they are, the Repbus want them so they have to fight them.

Are you new to politics in this country?
I’ve been around long enough to know you’re an idiot.

Genius is often not appreciated in its own time.

Plus, I get that a lot from the zealots on both sides. It seems that you zealots cannot compute someone that has not sold their soul to a political party.
I’m glad you can finally admit to being told by smarter people that you’re an idiot.
That’s a good step towards improving yourself.

That is sort of cute that you pretend to be smarter than me!

Anyone that is a partisan zealot is by default an idiot, thus they could not possibly be smarter than me...you are the perfect example of this. You might have been a smart guy, but having sold your soul to the Repubs you were required to give up your brain as well.

CNN even reported on bad things are for our military.....
Desperate for planes, military turns to the 'boneyard' - CNNPolitics

“A troubling shortage of flyable combat aircraft -- one military official recently called the air fleet the "smallest, oldest and least ready" in history -- is forcing the military to go to its "boneyard."
That's because the F-35 is a bloated piece of shit that is taking too fucking long to produce. So they need 23 old hornets to fill in while they wait for the F-35s.
The F-35 is way over budget............has similar problems as the F-22..........and is very expensive..........

But I'd remind you that the F-22 had similar problems............They sent the F-22 to Top Gun........took the best planes...........best pilots against it..................and the F-22 quite simply whooped their asses..............Why........they couldn't find it..............before the F-22 killed them in the mock dog fights.........those against them didn't even know they were there until the F-22 pilot pulled the trigger.............

These are the next generation aircraft............and perfecting this technology isn't easy..........but it gives a MAJOR COMBAT ADVANTAGE to the F-22.............we are not the only countries going for the next generation fighters........Russia and China are trying it..................If we don't proceed........or find ways to counter it........then we will turn over the advantage to them in the future................

We live in a HIGH TECH world............and those that don't proceed are FOOLS.
So....what's wrong with the F-22, then?

My understanding is that the F-35 is inferior to the F-22 in speed and maneuverability. Am I wrong? It's not more expensive, that's for motherfucking certain.
F-35 is a fighter attack..............F-22 is a fighter only.............

Let me explain this differently...............

In yesterdays attack.......Russian SAM's could have taken down some cruise missiles..........primarily the S-400 which can engage at low altitudes.................Well it's radar couldn't see a F-35 if they get it right.........and it could fly right up it's ass without it knowing it............and put a smart round into the SAM..........with NO REACTION TIME..............

The F-22 isn't equipped to do so.

I’d love to think there’s hope for you, Golfing Gator.

If by hope you mean becoming a mindless GOP zealot like you...do not hold your breath. I once was a GOP sheep, that was a long time ago.

Here is who got my vote since I was old enough to vote..you might notice a trend

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

If by hope you mean becoming a mindless GOP zealot like you...do not hold your breath. I once was a GOP sheep, that was a long time ago.

Here is who got my vote since I was old enough to vote..you might notice a trend

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984
:laugh:

You seem like the typical patient I’m called to work with. :)

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984
:laugh:

You seem like the typical patient I’m called to work with. :)

They let you play doctor during recess...that is so cute! :11_2_1043:

These are the outcomes (if any of this is to be believed) when everyone argues taxes ahead of spending.

Get the spending priorities straight and then talk about how to tailor taxes to meet that need.

It is called a 'balanced' budget.

You people always get it backward.

These are "people" that get confused by what bathrooms they need to use.

They're complete imbeciles.

Forum List

Back