New Format :)

Navigation and feel are intutitive. There are enhanced navigation features. Overall, nice upgrade! The colors are just WEIRD and need the old banner back :D

I see the improvments I am just slow to change ! Ill get used to it ! :dance:

It definitely takes adjustment for me.

I thought the old look was intuitive. The new seemed difficult for me for a little while.

While I prefer the other way, I like the improvements in the pm area. I also like the icon styles.

I am adjusting.

:crutch: :teeth:

NewGuy said:
It definitely takes adjustment for me.

I thought the old look was intuitive. The new seemed difficult for me for a little while.

While I prefer the other way, I like the improvements in the pm area. I also like the icon styles.

I am adjusting.

:crutch: :teeth:

Quit GNASHING and get over it! :whip:

HGROKIT said:
Quit GNASHING and get over it! :whip:

While there might be little that we see eye to eye on, trust me, after a bit of experimentation, (my bad), you'll like!

Kathianne said:
While there might be little that we see eye to eye on, trust me, after a bit of experimentation, (my bad), you'll like!

That sounds mysteriously deep and psychologically sexual....... :spank3:

HGROKIT said:
was that directed at me?

Do I strike you as subtle? Hey, if I thought you lived close enough to come to my party tonight, I'd invite you! Get off my case!

Kathianne said:
Do I strike you as subtle? Hey, if I thought you lived close enough to come to my party tonight, I'd invite you! Get off my case!
Oh Kat, I forgot about your party tonight. Have fun and tell Laura (yeah, she lets me call her Laura, lol) Hi for me!

Kathianne said:
Excuse me?

Do you want to do this again?

I suggest if you have an axe to grind or an issue to bring up, you do it in PM as previously agreed or you get off my back and quit trying to instigate crap with me. You need to review this thread, see what has been said and then THIS time you can apologize to me on the Board!

HGROKIT said:
Excuse me?

Do you want to do this again?

I suggest if you have an axe to grind or an issue to bring up, you do it in PM as previously agreed or you get off my back and quit trying to instigate crap with me. You need to review this thread, see what has been said and then THIS time you can apologize to me on the Board!

I apologize. No axe.

Forum List

Back