New food stamp recipients

Conservatism boils down to the simple belief that low income people have too much and the Rich have too little.

Conservative policy boils down to trying everything possible to remedy that situation.

Talk about 'simple'... :cuckoo:

Well then, name the conservative policies currently advocated that have a net benefit on the poor, economically, and a net negative impact on the Rich, economically.

List them.

they're in Harry Reids garbage dump. piehole. Three letter words JOBS,, JOBS JOBS,, will help the poor economically, that's something obama can't seem to manage.

Last edited:
I've always wondered about the Food Stamp Program. If it's such a great program and all, why does it have to be buried in Farm bills?

Why can't it stand on it's own as a welfare program? Let the American taxpayer know that all the money allotted to the farm bills aren't going to farmers at all.

It's a bullshit situation where obviously this welfare money is being hidden in a program that has nothing to do with farmers.

The farm bill $$$$$ goes in bulk to welfare. I think it's 80% of the farm bill monies is designated to the welfare program.

And WHY do they have to run commercials begging people to use them?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1nv8G6UFfc]Food Stamp Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

I've always wondered about the Food Stamp Program. If it's such a great program and all, why does it have to be buried in Farm bills?

Why can't it stand on it's own as a welfare program? Let the American taxpayer know that all the money allotted to the farm bills aren't going to farmers at all.

It's a bullshit situation where obviously this welfare money is being hidden in a program that has nothing to do with farmers.

The farm bill $$$$$ goes in bulk to welfare. I think it's 80% of the farm bill monies is designated to the welfare program.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1nv8G6UFfc]Food Stamp Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Great Question!!!!!! :clap2::clap2:

But doesnt everyone making 50k a year need them?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1nv8G6UFfc"]Food Stamp Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Dependency. Plain and simple. Get as many stuck on the programs as possible. It gives the politicians ammunition against austerity measures that are eventually going to come after this current crop of idiots (including Obama), is voted out of office.

You're suddenly concerned about outsourcing? Obama not only outsourced business to China, but he borrowed money from China so that he could send the jobs there. He put us on the hook for the bill. Perhaps you do well to set your class evny aside and concern yourself with where our tax dollars are going.

Obama Stimulus Funding Goes Abroad, Outsources Jobs

Village Idiot, we export billions dollars of goods to China, The interest on the money that Bush borrowed from China is 1.6 trillion dollars..Bush the Republican criminal and war criminal borrowed nearly 4 trillion dollars from Chinese and from SS Actually it was much more than that.

Food Stamp Commercial - YouTube

Dependency. Plain and simple. Get as many stuck on the programs as possible. It gives the politicians ammunition against austerity measures that are eventually going to come after this current crop of idiots (including Obama), is voted out of office.

No one making $ 50,000 receive welfare or food stamps. :confused:

Evidently you never tried to get food stamps. I worked for the welfare department and the 16 page application ask for your life financial history. And some of your family members. You don't just walk into the office and say "gimme some food stamps."

https://dwss.nv.gov/dmdocuments/Forms_2905-EG.pdf

Last edited:
You're suddenly concerned about outsourcing? Obama not only outsourced business to China, but he borrowed money from China so that he could send the jobs there. He put us on the hook for the bill. Perhaps you do well to set your class evny aside and concern yourself with where our tax dollars are going.

Village Idiot, we export billions dollars of goods to China, The interest on the money that Bush borrowed from China is 1.6 trillion dollars..Bush the Republican criminal and war criminal borrowed nearly 4 trillion dollars from Chinese and from SS Actually it was much more than that.

What does Bush have to do with OBAMA taking the stimulus money and giving it to his friends companies to provide jobs overseas? Obama took the stimulus money that WE have to pay back and created jobs in foreign countries. You don't get to piss and moan about what Bain Capitol did with PRIVATE money and then give Obama a pass for doing the same thing with TAXPAYER money.
And perhaps senility is getting to you, but George Bush hasn't been president since January 20, 2009. BTW.. It didn't take you long to forgive Obama for that amnesty did it?

Sorry, but I'm thinking that this is a toxic mix of hyperbolic BS and confirmation bias. From what I'm seeing in all of this, it looks like the ads were designed to mitigate the stigma that is associated with food stamps, and encourage people to not avoid seeking assistance for potentially harmful reasons, like being "too proud" or being ashamed. I can understand wanting to break through this kind of thinking. It's better to have parents accept the assistance so that their children can receive their full nutritional needs than to let their children suffer and scrape, all to stroke mom or dad's ego.

Somebody has been guzzling the bongwater again... :eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back