New flavor of Doritos for lefties

Unfortunately progressives have diddly squat for any type of humor...

Another moronic statement from a Trumpbot.

To accurately make your statement - you would have to personally know every, single 'progressive'.

Since you obviously do not, your comment is just another in a long line of statements that exemplify how uneducated and/or stupid most Trumpbots are.

To make an emotional generalization about millions of people is the height of idiocy.
Libstains do what you just claimed daily.

To accurately make your statement - you would have to personally know every, single 'progressive'.

Since you obviously do not, your comment is just another in a long line of statements that exemplify how uneducated and/or stupid most Trumpbots are.

To make an emotional generalization about millions of people is the height of idiocy.

Yeah dude like calling millions Deplorable?

Who said that, jackass?

I haven't a fucking clue you psychopathic bitch.

All I remember about you from our 'chat' before is you are flat out nuts.

We are done and you are off to my Ignore List....I try not to waste my time on psycho's.

Ta ta.

Yeah dude like calling millions Deplorable?

Who said that, jackass?

I haven't a fucking clue you psychopathic bitch.

All I remember about you from our 'chat' before is you are flat out nuts.

We are done and you are off to my Ignore List....I try not to waste my time on psycho's.

Ta ta.

Hillary did. You knew through and got caught

Dumbass loon, you're child's play

And ta ta? That's gay dude

taco-bowl-Trump-1.jpg

I hope you lefties get the point.

LiveLeak-dot-com-37188208_1015479848634003_39621122182327_1531874494.jpg
What is the point? That Dotard’s presidency is so disastrous that a year and a half into it, the only thing you can hold up is memes about Hillary?

Yeah I think everybody gets that.

this horeshit thread stayed in politics all day ?

amazing.

I post an actual political thread and it gets moved to the conspiracy forum in 10 minutes.

LOL

Here is a good flavor for Trumpists: Prune, like in prune juice. You all need a good diuretic to get Hillary out of your system.
If only hilarious had a few more prune juices and less whiskey sours she may have not passed out in public.

Forum List

Back