New finding suggests the end is near...

I agree. The end is within 50 years for 95% of the people that post on USMB. :eek: True story!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI8GEidaMMI]YouTube - Vader Chokes Officer - I find your lack of faith disturbing[/ame]

Bring it on. The more knowledge we have the better we will be. Man cannot be saved in ignorance.

The end is near. The Sweet Water Mean Joe Bean High Gravity Beer at the pub down the road ran dry 1 hour ago.
On JEEEZUZ!!! PLEASE SAYEVEE MEES.

Interesting question:

Say these lead books are what they purport to be and contain history and also inspired words from the Lord, would they not be holy scripture? How would the Bible only crowd handle this new information?

Interesting question:

Say these lead books are what they purport to be and contain history and also inspired words from the Lord, would they not be holy scripture? How would the Bible only crowd handle this new information?

They would debunk it. Good thing the vatican didnt get their mitts on it. It would be hidden along with the Gospel of Mary, the Gospel of Judas, etc.
The Bible is exactly how they want it to be. Problem is...the truth always surfaces eventually and they always wont have control over that truth, will they?

The state of our 'ways' have really come to be more proof of our ignorances, for sure.

We 'think' here in America we have the answers to what would fix the world, yet we are the child.

It is more than obvious, especially within our spiritual depths, or rather what seems to be the lack thereof.

The state of our 'ways' have really come to be more proof of our ignorances, for sure.

We 'think' here in America we have the answers to what would fix the world, yet we are the child.

It is more than obvious, especially within our spiritual depths, or rather what seems to be the lack thereof.

I'd like to counter your point. The United States was founded by TRUE intellectuals, that is people that knew that they did not know everything. They formatted the Constitution based on centuries of philosophy of liberty and economics. They were far ahead of their time, and arguably farther ahead than we are now, (with exception to the civil triumphs). In regards to war, economics, and liberty, the founders were dead on and were ahead of ANY current country that exists.

If the founders and the colonies were 100% fair all men and women equal rights, all races equal rights etc. right from the get go, it would have been dare i say, near perfect society. Now we have full equality civially (mostly), BUT economically and governmentally we are falling back into tyranny.

It is a crying shame, so I disagree with you in a sense that if we as a people were connected with the ideals of our foundation, we would make the right choices. Alas, we have strayed and are now making incorrect decisions as a country.

Last edited:
Liberty, what you say isn't wrong, yet what we have become is perhaps what they didn't necessarily foresee, or perhaps they did and not everyone shares the same goal, the same vision. Either way, dysfunction will come to ultimately destroy us as a nation if we don't start doing better at tapping into the line of vision those philosophers and men before their time, as you say they were. It is all very shrouded, and perhaps it's necessarily so, but proves detrimental to the biggest part of our country because of the levels of ignorances. Or so it seems at this point.

Forum List

Back