New financial crisis soon

Euro

Aug 27, 2011
Scandinavia
Peter Schiff who predicted the finanical crisis in 2008 says whats seen in Europe is just a warm-up to what will be seen in USA.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA0ptUJIUZs]Peter Schiff, "Europe is the Warm Up, but America is the Main Event" - YouTube[/ame]

Not to fear... Romney is on the way.

Obama has spent the last 3-1/2 years instilling fear and uncertainty into domestic and world markets.
Disoriented, perplexed melodrama interspersed with a shaker of "I don't give a fuck".

Obama has been the ultimate non-plus.

Not to fear... Romney is on the way.

Obama has spent the last 3-1/2 years instilling fear and uncertainty into domestic and world markets.
Disoriented, perplexed melodrama interspersed with a shaker of "I don't give a fuck".

Obama has been the ultimate non-plus.

The problem with Obama was the same as for Bush, they both want low taxes and high government spending. Not a good mix. Both Bush and Obama have given money to all good purposes, two very populistic politicians. However considering US financial situation a guy like Ron Paul the only one who are adressing the real problem "cut government spending" could have been useful for a 4 year period to really cut spending.

Under Clinton USA had a healthy economy. Clinton had reasonable taxes and reasonable spending.

Tax income=Government spending (It hasn’t been since Clinton)

There will be no fixing this problem. We will break it, and out of that, we will see just how history repeats itself. Since we aren't wise enough to keep from repeating it.

There will be no fixing this problem. We will break it, and out of that, we will see just how history repeats itself. Since we aren't wise enough to keep from repeating it.

If so:
I hope americans have the same temper and anger towards their politicians then as the greeks have, maybe they’ll learn then?

Being I have a ton of money managed by Mr. Schiff and hauled ass oughta there when he recommended, I'll take that as gospel.I've never seen him be wrong.
Here is with one of JewStoned's fucking heroes on TLNN ( The liars"news"network). A bleat doctor from your masters and his cohorts.
Two people to listen to. Schiff and Celente. The rest are full of shit.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZyvnWFbR84]8/18/2007-One Of Peters' Favorites: Flashback Of Peter Schiff Vs. Ben Stein & Friends - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

If so:
I hope americans have the same temper and anger towards their politicians then as the greeks have, maybe they’ll learn then?

Well, if it goes the way it ususally does and govt. runs a massive protectionist line, price controls, wage controls, nationalization, etc....

We could very well see the end of a "free" society here. People should have been pissed off in 1913, 1920, 1933, 1964 and 1971. Not waited over 100 years for this boil to fester and pop and THEN be pissed about it. As a prepared for the worst american, i have no sympathy for these sheep. Fuckem.

Forum List

Back