New Fed Chair an Idiot?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
New Fed chair doesn’t understand why student debt can’t be discharged in bankruptcy

Seriously ? He doesn't understand why student loans are not discharged in bankruptcy?

Has it occurred to him that this policy follows widespread abuse by DOCTORS, who would often rack up mountains of debt, then parade into bankruptcy court and have it all discharged? Is he aware that new grads have NOTHING TO LOSE I'd they file bankruptcy before starting their careers, and in today's climate there would be a mo soon of young grads availing themselves, if a discharge were available?

What a fucking idiot!

New Fed chair doesn’t understand why student debt can’t be discharged in bankruptcy

Seriously ? He doesn't understand why student loans are not discharged in bankruptcy?

Has it occurred to him that this policy follows widespread abuse by DOCTORS, who would often rack up mountains of debt, then parade into bankruptcy court and have it all discharged? Is he aware that new grads have NOTHING TO LOSE I'd they file bankruptcy before starting their careers, and in today's climate there would be a mo soon of young grads availing themselves, if a discharge were available?

What a fucking idiot!

Really? What do you know about the Federal Reserve and it's history? I would be glad to educate you on it as well as fractional banking and the real truth behind Promissory notes and how it all ties to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933, loss of allodial rights to property and how the people's REAL money was stolen.

What a fucking idiot!

Don't bash them. Do you know how hard it is for them to find a chairman who can outdo Greenspan? I mean after making a nationwide mortgage bust plus a worldwide credit bust, it must be a toll order to follow, don't you think?

What a fucking idiot!

Really? What do you know about the Federal Reserve and it's history? I would be glad to educate you on it as well as fractional banking and the real truth behind Promissory notes and how it all ties to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933, loss of allodial rights to property and how the people's REAL money was stolen.

It would be educational for the entire us message board if you wrote a few summarizing lines about these legislative crimes of the past millennia.

What a fucking idiot!

It would be educational for the entire us message board if you wrote a few summarizing lines about these legislative crimes of the past millennia.

Believe me, I have....NUMEROUS times. Those like you that are awake already know and others that suffer from cognitive dissonance just ignore it. They don't debate the points that I make....they just pretend that they didn't see them. Over the last 6 years I would estimate that I have had over 2,000 posts deleted in other forums where I have tried to expose the criminality of the Fed and how unconstitutional it is.

What a fucking idiot!

Believe me, I have....NUMEROUS times. Those like you that are awake already know and others that suffer from cognitive dissonance just ignore it. They don't debate the points that I make....they just pretend that they didn't see them. Over the last 6 years I would estimate that I have had over 2,000 posts deleted in other forums where I have tried to expose the criminality of the Fed and how unconstitutional it is.

It sound to me that an agenda is pushing back on explanatory posts of that kind then. I gues I shouldn't be surprised all that much though, because for example the very language on the books to invalidate a commodity basis of asset valuations is verbatim "because it is REALLY not necessary". If I write in my school paper to explain my equation "because it is really so" I would expect an F. Americans want an F.

Last edited:

What a fucking idiot!

It sound to me that an agenda is pushing back on explanatory posts of that kind then. I gues I shouldn't be surprised all that much though, because for example the very language on the books to invalidate a commodity basis of asset valuations is verbatim "because it is REALLY not necessary". If I write in my school paper to explain my equation "because it is really so" I would expect an F. Americans want an F.

I believe it was Henry Ford that said (and I am paraphrasing here) "If the people knew how the financial and monetary system actually works, I believe that there would be a revolution by morning". As you already aware, knowledge is power and I have been able to help some people that were being foreclosed on. The information is out there but it's not going to come looking for you.

We are the idiots for allowing "The Fed" to rule our financial system. What most people don't realize is that it is no more a part of the federal gov't than FedEx.

Forum List

Back