New Feature Suggestion

Should this be implemented

• Total voters
Let USMB members know if the OP of a thread has them ignored.

I suppose it could be useful if you only want to reply to those who will address your posts. Other than that, I don't see that it would matter one way or another. :dunno:

Basically it sucks to write a two paragraph response only to find out the OP can't hear you

Let USMB members know if the OP of a thread has them ignored.

I suppose it could be useful if you only want to reply to those who will address your posts. Other than that, I don't see that it would matter one way or another. :dunno:

Basically it sucks to write a two paragraph response only to find out the OP can't hear you

I suppose that's true, but those kind of responses are rare around these parts! :lol:

Maybe there are several other people who would be interested to hear your opinion that you otherwise would not have expressed in the first place if you knew the OP had you on the ignore list.

After all, it's a forum with multiple members, it's not a one on one private conversation.

Maybe there are several other people who would be interested to hear your opinion that you otherwise would not have expressed in the first place if you knew the OP had you on the ignore list.
Amen to this. Just because one person isn't interested doesn't mean that everyone has turned their back.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

i think the ignore function should be deleted altogether,
it is childish to to ignore anyone, if ya don't lie what a poster has to say just skip that posters notes.., besides i believe it is a cowardly function. :up:

Forum List

Back