New False Narrative; Pelosi is Aging Beyond Competence

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
No, Nancy Pelosi is still a good spokeswoman for the left.

And as far as face spasms go, I cant help but wonder when her face STOPS spasming.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH NANCY? Pelosi suffers brain freezes, face spasm - calls USDA 'Department of Education' - The American Mirror

Nancy-Pelosi.jpg

We have been taught that age brings wisdom.

Perhaps we should consider the validity of that saying.

We have been taught that age brings wisdom.

Perhaps we should consider the validity of that saying.
Age brings wisdom as long as the person is willing to accept the wisdom. I have yet to see an old Democrat that has an inkling of wisdom for if they did, they would move to be a Conservative.....
zGyul.jpg

And as far as face spasms go, I cant help but wonder when her face STOPS spasming.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH NANCY? Pelosi suffers brain freezes, face spasm - calls USDA 'Department of Education' - The American Mirror

Nancy-Pelosi.jpg
The Right is tossing around stuff about Peloisi having dementia, the Left (including the press, obviously) is tossing around stuff about Trump being insane or whatever.

And obviously it gets much, much lower than that from both ends.

We've allowed our politics to become a circus, a shit show, an embarrassment. There is clearly no bottom to this.

The decay continues.

Nancy-Pelosi.jpg
The Right is tossing around stuff about Peloisi having dementia, the Left (including the press, obviously) is tossing around stuff about Trump being insane or whatever.

We've allowed our politics to become a circus, a shit show, an embarrassment. There is clearly no bottom to this.

The decay continues.
There was clearly a large bottom to the circus and shit show. Just the US voters decided the large bottom shouldn't be in office.

CPcNx6vWIAAL98l.png

Nancy-Pelosi.jpg

The decay continues.
There was clearly a large bottom to the circus and shit show. Just the US voters decided the large bottom shouldn't be in office.

CPcNx6vWIAAL98l.png
Our ridiculous political environment is due to far more than one person or one party.

Nancy-Pelosi.jpg

The decay continues.

CPcNx6vWIAAL98l.png
Our ridiculous political environment is due to far more than one person or one party.
Bullshit... When one side is all about equality through misery and poverty, that party(seig heil) needs to fucking go....

Nancy-Pelosi.jpg

The decay continues.

CPcNx6vWIAAL98l.png
Bullshit... When one side is all about equality through misery and poverty, that party(seig heil) needs to fucking go....
Yeah. I hear that from the Dems too.

Nancy-Pelosi.jpg

The decay continues.

I saw the video of Pelosi...there is something wrong with her, be it dementia or whatever she is ill.

andaronjim, while the Democrats promote Identity Politics, Republicans promote Unending Global War by making us the Planetary policeman, and the GOP has never rolled back the power of the state over the individual any more than the Dems especially.

What they both serve are corporate interests and are led by members of a Corporate Crony Network that is informal and yet well controlled and regulated.

The Establishments of both parties dont give a fig about you, your family your class of people or anything else other than finding the funds to sponsor their next re-election.

Thus there is now a unified party Establishment in DC that wants nothing other than more of everything.

These people are your real enemy, dont fall for their play fighting camouflage.

This is why they loathe Trump and are trying to trick him out of office.

I saw the video of Pelosi...there is something wrong with her, be it dementia or whatever she is ill.

I suspect she is just getting old and has some kind of nutritional issue due to medications.

I have to drink a lot of water during the day due to one of my meds, I think it is Farxiga. But I often get muscle cramping, dehydration and a feeling of severe hunger.

Pelosi could be on something that causes her facial quirks, but I dont think she is incompetent more than any other Congresscritter.

andaronjim, while the Democrats promote Identity Politics, Republicans promote Unending Global War by making us the Planetary policeman, and the GOP has never rolled back the power of the state over the individual any more than the Dems especially.

What they both serve are corporate interests and are led by members of a Corporate Crony Network that is informal and yet well controlled and regulated.

The Establishments of both parties dont give a fig about you, your family your class of people or anything else other than finding the funds to sponsor their next re-election.

Thus there is now a unified party Establishment in DC that wants nothing other than more of everything.

These people are your real enemy, dont fall for their play fighting camouflage.

This is why they loathe Trump and are trying to trick him out of office.
You do realize that after the war of 1812, up till the desert storm 1 all wars that the US entered were caused by a liberal? That also those liberals in their kindness enacted a draft so the poor and middle class could be knocked off so unemployment would go down, thus stimulating the economy?

You do realize that after the war of 1812, up till the desert storm 1 all wars that the US entered were caused by a liberal? That also those liberals in their kindness enacted a draft so the poor and middle class could be knocked off so unemployment would go down, thus stimulating the economy?

I dont think that it is fair to say they caused them, but they were in office whent he war started, like Buchanaon. Lincoln had more of a role in causing the Civil War than Buchanon did, IMO.

I suspect she is just getting old and has some kind of nutritional issue due to medications.

I have to drink a lot of water during the day due to one of my meds, I think it is Farxiga. But I often get muscle cramping, dehydration and a feeling of severe hunger.

Pelosi could be on something that causes her facial quirks, but I dont think she is incompetent more than any other Congresscritter.
Too much acid in her younger days.

Forum List

Back