New exercise routine

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
New exercise routine if you're close to 40 or over. You might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN...

NOW SCROLL UP.....

That's enough for the first day. Have a beer.

dilloduck said:
well I thought about it anyway !!! LOL
Well if all it takes is thinking about .... you should see the mental gymnastics some folks go through jsut making it through the day.

CSM said:
Well if all it takes is thinking about .... you should see the mental gymnastics some folks go through jsut making it through the day.
That's the damn truth----HELP colorado is going to suffocate in political ads--get me outta here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i guess I could just run and get some exercise)

Every state is suffocating in political ads right now. Hell, there are so many political signs on front lawns around here the realtors are complaining that folks can't tell what houses are for sale anymore.

CSM said:
Every state is suffocating in political ads right now. Hell, there are so many political signs on front lawns around here the realtors are complaining that folks can't tell what houses are for sale anymore.

My son is house hunting at the moment. What a mess!

Joz said:
My son is house hunting at the moment. What a mess!
I know what you mean. the bad part is no one is going to clean all that stuff up. It ends up getting plowed into the snowbanks and then when spring rolls around everyone wonders why the heck their yard is such a mess.

CSM said:
.... It ends up getting plowed into the snowbanks...

Not so much around here. What we have is an over abundance of yard sale signs and advertisements affixed to telephone poles from who knows when.

Forum List

Back