New evidence: Zimmerman with bloody nose

Gee, nice to see we live in a country that you are innocent, until proven guilty. Not like third world countries.

I'm not sure of his guilt or not, nor do I believe everyone has all the facts as many on this board seem to think.

With the Duke lacrosse team, I said let's wait and see. Scott Walker, I said let's wait and see, Obama's citizenship, I said let's wait and see.

So far, I have sided with reason.

Gee, nice to see we live in a country that you are innocent, until proven guilty. Not like third world countries.

I'm not sure of his guilt or not, nor do I believe everyone has all the facts as many on this board seem to think.

With the Duke lacrosse team, I said let's wait and see. Scott Walker, I said let's wait and see, Obama's citizenship, I said let's wait and see.

I have always wanted an arrest and I have always wanted a trial.

That said there is absolutely nothing wrong with a bunch of yahoos like us discussing the case. ;)

That said there is absolutely nothing wrong with a bunch of yahoos like us discussing the case. ;)

I have always wanted a pony... :)

The plot thickens. This odd timed release of this photo is puzzling.

Is there a date for the trial yet?
June 2013.

The defense has had the photo for a while. They are releasing it now to gain $ympathy.

That and sell GZ autograph$. (yes, seriously)

Do you have a date and a link to show when the defense team received the pictures as well as more evidence?

Never mind. I found it myself.

George Zimmerman Photograph

on 03 December 2012.

This is a photo of George Zimmerman taken by a police officer on the night of February 26, 2012.

A black and white photocopy of this image was provided by the State in the first Discovery. This high-resolution digital file was finally provided to the defense on October 29, 2012. This image was disclosed in the State's 9th Supplemental Discovery.

In accordance with the updates to our media policy that we published on November 13, we will be making all public documents related to the case available on our website, including the rest of the State's 9th Supplemental Discovery as soon as we are sure it has been properly redacted according to the Court's stipulations on protecting information regarding specific witnesses.

Home

My son had a bloody nose and it kinda looked like that.

Between this picture and the other pictures showing the lacerations on the back of Zimmerman's head, he was getting a smack down.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA8s6cQsC2k]smackdown - YouTube[/ame]

This is my kind of smackdown :eusa_angel: oooooooooooooh yeah!

undertaker-vs-edge-hell-in-the-cell-summerslam-2008.jpg

On a serious note it's more than obvious that Zimmerman was getting the crap kicked out of him.

Trayvon deserved to walk home in peace, without a racist fucker like Zimmerman murdering him.

You do realize that Zimmerman is part black...don't you? All evidence that is known shows him to NOT be racist in any way at all.

The evidence shows that he has a problem with blacks.

Then I suggest you read something and actually learn something about the man you are attacking. I don't condone what he did. But this bullshit witch hunt has to stop. The initial claim that Zimmerman was a racist came about because a NBC news produces edited the 911 tape to make it sound like Zimmerman WAS a racist.

Do you understand that you are reacting to propaganda?

In 2010 race-related beating case, George Zimmerman pushed to discipline same officers who investigated Trayvon Martin shooting | The Daily Caller

Trayvon deserved to walk home in peace, without a racist fucker like Zimmerman murdering him.

You do realize that Zimmerman is part black...don't you? All evidence that is known shows him to NOT be racist in any way at all.

your posts show that you refuse to consider any evidence that doesn't fit your pre-conceived notions...

On a serious note it's more than obvious that Zimmerman was getting the crap kicked out of him.
Yeah. So much so, that when asked multiple times by multiple people if he needed medical treatment he said no.

He was cleaned up in minutes by EMT and refused any hospital treatment that night.

Oh, and another pic of him a few hours after that bloody one.

032-122.jpg

Yeah. So much so, that when asked multiple times by multiple people if he needed medical treatment he said no.

He was cleaned up in minutes by EMT and refused any hospital treatment that night.

032-122.jpg

so... as I understand it, the only way you might accept Zimmerman's account is if he was a whiny pussy who demanded to be brought to the hospital for the least little boo-boo...

meh... typical shit-for-brains lib, you are...

The plot thickens. This odd timed release of this photo is puzzling.

Is there a date for the trial yet?
June 2013.

The defense has had the photo for a while. They are releasing it now to gain $ympathy.

That and sell GZ autograph$. (yes, seriously)

Do you have a date and a link to show when the defense team received the pictures as well as more evidence?
"This high resolution digital file was finally provided to the defense on October 29."

Photo appears to show Zimmerman bleeding after Trayvon Martin killing - CNN.com

032-122.jpg

so... as I understand it, the only way you might accept Zimmerman's account is if he was a whiny pussy who demanded to be brought to the hospital for the least little boo-boo...

meh... typical shit-for-brains lib, you are...
I'm glad you agree that's "the least little boo boo."

I did not say anything was wrong with anyone discussing it, did I?

I find it interesting that people are willing to convict a guy without knowing all the facts. My stance is to wait for the all the facts, I have a lot of questions, but we have so many wanting guilty until proven innocent. You would think after many examples people would think otherwise. I'm glad for the presumption of innocence by our courts over other nations.

I'm not sure where you got that idea, I have read stories of his helping black youth in other areas of his life. Of course when people prejudge...

Forum List

Back