New Evidence the Lying Muslim Married Her Brother

Democrats, especially this new batch, are making this country more bizarre by the day. We need to wake up and stop this march toward totalitarian oblivion before it's too late. The party of resist and impeachment isn't fit to rule.

You posted a video of Glen Beck. How much crazy do you expect us to listen to??

I expect Trump to use his tremendous strength and power to instruct his Dept Of Justice to charge Omar with a crime and have her arrested by next week -- the evidence is clear now

OR......

If nothing is done....that just means that Obama and the Deep State are just too powerful for Trump...

I expect Trump to use his tremendous strength and power to instruct his Dept Of Justice to charge Omar with a crime and have her arrested by next week -- the evidence is clear now

OR......

If nothing is done....that just means that Obama and the Deep State are just too powerful for Trump...
Yeah, it is. Your sarcasm aside

OR......

Yeah, it is. Your sarcasm aside
Ok, now putting Trump's inept weakness and total fecklessness aside -- why do you keep deep throating him??

Folks like you usually worship power, so why don't you worship the truly powerful one? Obama

"IIhan Omar, a member of AOC Plus 3, will win us the Great State of Minnesota. The new face of the Democrat Party!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back