New evidence suggests Stone Age hunters from Europe discovered America

Let me count the ways. I can move back to murka and buy a house for four times it's real value, put zero down and get a $100,000 cash advance, buy a couple of boats and a Harley, get a job at Walmart and apply fo dem day foo stamps.
I think I'll take a nap instead. The guys will be here at 3 or so to round up the cattle and Sunday is "make cheese day".

When the oceans were lower I bet lots of folks were traveling both from the west and the east.

There were comments from first contact here with europeans that indian languages had a german sounding grammer the Northeast, but a very different sort of grammar in other places.

like others, I would be very surprised if there weren't migrations from both directions

Geez guys, this is a Science and Technology forum, why don't you buttfucks leave the politics in the Politics Forum and the race crap in the Race Relations forum, and the stupidity in the Romper Room, or wherever the idiots go around around here to be idiots.

I saw that program too on the History channel or whatever, there's some that think polynesians crossed over the Pacific to South America, and even a theory that the Japanese founded a colony in Chile. I have no doubt that humans crossed over from Europe, skirting the ice cap, or that Asians crossed over the land bridge to Alaska; both probably a lot further back in time than we can prove with any evidence. Not sure it means a wholelot one way or another, except to realize they had a lot of guts and some smarts. Which might be more than be said for some posters around here.

Forum List

Back