New Evidence on the JFK assassination

that post of course is for all the people aware of those tewo shills who fart all the time.LOL

and as always,on cue,the nazi agent while talking to himself,farts and shits in the thread as always^:abgg2q.jpg: he really needs to get a hold of his shitting problem he has.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Looks like i wised mac up on the nazi shill that he only farts all the time in defeat constantly the fact he has not returned after i laid out the fact about his shitting problems:rofl::2up:

i dont know who is more scarier WRONGwinger who is soooo butthurt on being proven wrong on the rams being back in LA,that he whine and crys about being wrong about it all the time everyday the last two years so butthurt on being wrong and hating to utter the words-you were right,i was wrong, or the nazi langley agent so desperate for attention he TALKS TO HIMSELF:haha::haha::haha::haha: they for sure need a room together and need a bed together at their langley residence,thats for sure. thats for sure.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
So since you lose every argument you have to throw out more emojis.

Of course you pretend I am on ignore but always respond.

that post of course is for all the people aware of those tewo shills who fart all the time.LOL

Dude, those that can't see the forest because of those damn trees that obstruct their vision are simply not worth your time. You always destroy the shills and naysayers. I also believe that there are those that refuse to consider the litany of evidence presented over the last fifty four years because it frightens them to come to the realization that the government that they so believe in doesn't exist and never has in their lifetime. Soup nazi? He is either a contrarian or one of the scared sheeple.

He could be walking in the desert and come across an oasis...walk right through it, pants soaked to the knees and mutter under his breath "those damn mirages". You can lead a jackass to water but if they are too stubborn to drink from it because they didn't find it on their own? Let them die from dehydration...you did YOUR job.

Dude, those that can't see the forest because of those damn trees that obstruct their vision are simply not worth your time. You always destroy the shills and naysayers. I also believe that there are those that refuse to consider the litany of evidence presented over the last fifty four years because it frightens them to come to the realization that the government that they so believe in doesn't exist and never has in their lifetime. Soup nazi? He is either a contrarian or one of the scared sheeple.

He could be walking in the desert and come across an oasis...walk right through it, pants soaked to the knees and mutter under his breath "those damn mirages". You can lead a jackass to water but if they are too stubborn to drink from it because they didn't find it on their own? Let them die from dehydration...you did YOUR job.

He has never destroyed anyone he is an immature child who has been destroyed and proven wrong time after time and that is fact.

You cannot present one post with evidence by him which has not been massively debunked.

The same is true for you.

There is no litany of evidence as you claim which is why you have been consistently been proven wrong by the evidence.

Forum List

Back