New Evidence on the JFK assassination

It may be true that the intel community is not as trust worthy as they would like to be.

However the fact remains there is no NEW startling evidence which suggests that anyone except Oswald shot Kennedy
Of course there is no new evidence. The evidence was clear at the time, that Oswald never fired a shot that day.
Wrong boy.

the evidence is crushing and overwhelming that he was the only one who fired a shot that day.

I proved that to you and you are incapable of refuting it but being a zit faced punk you lack the manhood to admit when you are wrong

That is too funny. You are so naive to believe the WC report. Only dumb f**ks and statists believe that shit.

You lack comprehension of what maive means. An intelligent person fact checks when people tell him something.

You do not.

You have never fact checked to see if there are lies in the Warren Commission you simply fall for whatever some simpleton tellls you without bothering to check.

That is naivety and intellectual laziness and gullibility.

You are the naive one. I have read the same conspiracy books as you but unlike your dumb ass I do not automatically believe what someone says and I check.

You just fall for it and are dumb enough to buy a bridge in brooklyn.

Cite one specific passage from the warren commission report which is a lie or fabrication and provide evidence.

Tell us again about the magic bullet that pulled over to ask directions, stopped for a burger and then took a side trip, Daddy.

It was made up by conspiracy theorists who you were dumb enough to fall for and you believe their lies.

Of course there is no new evidence. The evidence was clear at the time, that Oswald never fired a shot that day.
Wrong boy.

the evidence is crushing and overwhelming that he was the only one who fired a shot that day.

I proved that to you and you are incapable of refuting it but being a zit faced punk you lack the manhood to admit when you are wrong

That is too funny. You are so naive to believe the WC report. Only dumb f**ks and statists believe that shit.

You lack comprehension of what maive means. An intelligent person fact checks when people tell him something.

You do not.

You have never fact checked to see if there are lies in the Warren Commission you simply fall for whatever some simpleton tellls you without bothering to check.

You are the naive one. I have read the same conspiracy books as you but unlike your dumb ass I do not automatically believe what someone says and I check.

Cite one specific passage from the warren commission report which is a lie or fabrication and provide evidence.

Tell us again about the magic bullet that pulled over to ask directions, stopped for a burger and then took a side trip, Daddy.

It was made up by conspiracy theorists who you were dumb enough to fall for and you believe their lies.

Yep. Arlen Specter. In the WC report.

Tell us again about people "dumb enough" to swallow that. Jeepers Wally, it's a good thing people ain't that dumb any more, huh.

It may be true that the intel community is not as trust worthy as they would like to be.

However the fact remains there is no NEW startling evidence which suggests that anyone except Oswald shot Kennedy
Wrong boy.

You do not.

Since you know so much about it YOU explain it.

Tell everyone what the Warren Commission report and Arlen Spector said about the bullet

Go ahead dumbass

Wrong boy.

You do not.

Tell us again about people "dumb enough" to swallow that. Jeepers Wally, it's a good thing people ain't that dumb any more, huh.
Tell us what he said loser.

Wrong boy.

You do not.

Yes you are one of the ones dumb enough to swallow such tripe. Here is a clue moron Arlen Spector never described any such bullet any where in the report

Wrong boy.

You do not.

So now instead of answering and explaining what Arlen Spector said in the report you are gonna run away and cower.

Like Gipper you never read the report and have no idea what it says but consider your self an authority. All the conspiracy fools like you somehow believe that massive ignorance of the subject makes you an expert.

You are a complete idiot.

Wrong boy.

You do not.

Go ahead genius explain specifically what he said and give a reference.

You should probably trying reading it first.

Oh that;s too hard for you.

You prefer to be a gullible moron and believe what ever some movie tells you.

You do not.

iu

My aren't we butthurt all of a sudden.

Smatta, Twinkles? Embarrassed?

You do not.

iu

My aren't we butthurt all of a sudden.

Smatta, Twinkles? Embarrassed?

Not at all.

You certainly are proving to be a coward and liar however.

You are the naive one dumb enough to believe the magic bullet theory as we have proven.

And of course you are learning to debate like LARAM.

Memes and next emojis because you have nothing intelligent to respond with.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

Cite what Spector said about the bullet and provide a reference.

President Trump recently released some previously classified files on the JFK case, unfortunately the msm has not examined these files in a meticulous manner.

Even after all these years the following information is rather startling and proves one thing for sure--President Trump is right not to trust our intelligence services or the FBI.

Link? Where's the article?

Just click the picture.

President Trump recently released some previously classified files on the JFK case, unfortunately the msm has not examined these files in a meticulous manner.

Even after all these years the following information is rather startling and proves one thing for sure--President Trump is right not to trust our intelligence services or the FBI.

Wrong boy.

You do not.

The plot is simply too complex for some. Anyhow watch the video again and get back with us.

Just click the picture.

I don't see a picture.

I'm not going to watch that.

Could you possibly sum up some points, in your own words?

Watch the video and get back with us.
No, sorry. I doubt there is actual, new information there. If there is, I will see it elsewhere.

Did you not hear about the new formerlly classified President Trump released. There is none so blind as those who refuse to see.
I did. I even read analysis of it. Thank you for asking.

No, sorry. I doubt there is actual, new information there. If there is, I will see it elsewhere.

Did you not hear about the new formerlly classified President Trump released. There is none so blind as those who refuse to see.

There is earth shattering new evidence there, even a video the actual shooter.

Just click the picture.

I don't see a picture.

Perhaps someone does not want you to see the video?

There is earth shattering new evidence there, even a video the actual shooter.
The actual shooter....shooting,?

Forum List

Back