New Evidence on the JFK assassination

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
President Trump recently released some previously classified files on the JFK case, unfortunately the msm has not examined these files in a meticulous manner.

Even after all these years the following information is rather startling and proves one thing for sure--President Trump is right not to trust our intelligence services or the FBI.

President Trump recently released some previously classified files on the JFK case, unfortunately the msm has not examined these files in a meticulous manner.

Even after all these years the following information is rather startling and proves one thing for sure--President Trump is right not to trust our intelligence services or the FBI.

Link? Where's the article?

Expect SloppyNazi to post BS in this thread, about the Warren Commission being nothing but the truth.

He really believes that shit.

Expect SloppyNazi to post BS in this thread, about the Warren Commission being nothing but the truth.

Even though you have never been able to cite a single lie from the report.

You have no idea what the report says because you are ignorant and a naive little dummy.

You have no idea what the report says because you are ignorant and a naive little dummy.
See?

There he is spewing his BS...he really thinks the Warren Commission got it right. LMFAO!!!

It may be true that the intel community is not as trust worthy as they would like to be.

However the fact remains there is no NEW startling evidence which suggests that anyone except Oswald shot Kennedy

See?

There he is spewing his BS...he really thinks the Warren Commission got it right. LMFAO!!!
I state facts and yes they did gt it right.

You can cite no evidence to the contrary,

Proving it is you spewing the BS>

It may be true that the intel community is not as trust worthy as they would like to be.

However the fact remains there is no NEW startling evidence which suggests that anyone except Oswald shot Kennedy

Of course there is no new evidence. The evidence was clear at the time, that Oswald never fired a shot that day.

Of course there is no new evidence. The evidence was clear at the time, that Oswald never fired a shot that day.

Wrong boy.

the evidence is crushing and overwhelming that he was the only one who fired a shot that day.

I proved that to you and you are incapable of refuting it but being a *** ***** **** you lack the manhood to admit when you are wrong

insulting name removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Wrong boy.

the evidence is crushing and overwhelming that he was the only one who fired a shot that day.

I proved that to you and you are incapable of refuting it but being a zit faced punk you lack the manhood to admit when you are wrong

That is too funny. You are so naive to believe the WC report. Only dumb f**ks and statists believe that shit.

I don’t now. The first guy on that video sounds pretty convincing. Is he lying?

Or mistaken, or delusional....

Wrong boy.

I proved that to you and you are incapable of refuting it but being a zit faced punk you lack the manhood to admit when you are wrong

That is too funny. You are so naive to believe the WC report. Only dumb f**ks and statists believe that shit.

You lack comprehension of what maive means. An intelligent person fact checks when people tell him something.

You do not.

You have never fact checked to see if there are lies in the Warren Commission you simply fall for whatever some simpleton tellls you without bothering to check.

That is naivety and intellectual laziness and gullibility.

You are the naive one. I have read the same conspiracy books as you but unlike your dumb ass I do not automatically believe what someone says and I check.

You just fall for it and are dumb enough to buy a bridge in brooklyn.

Cite one specific passage from the warren commission report which is a lie or fabrication and provide evidence.

Wrong boy.

You lack comprehension of what maive means. An intelligent person fact checks when people tell him something.

You do not.

You have never fact checked to see if there are lies in the Warren Commission you simply fall for whatever some simpleton tellls you without bothering to check.

You are the naive one. I have read the same conspiracy books as you but unlike your dumb ass I do not automatically believe what someone says and I check.

Cite one specific passage from the warren commission report which is a lie or fabrication and provide evidence.

Tell us again about the magic bullet that pulled over to ask directions, stopped for a burger and then took a side trip, Daddy.

Wrong boy.

You do not.

lies lies and more lies...go back to Langley and STFU!

How does ANYONE sound convincing?

Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence. He has no evidence whatsoever, he merely has a convincing tone of voice.

There have been over 100 men claiming to have been the other shooter who shot kennedy and not one of them can offer evidence of their claims.

So since there is no evidence that any of them are telling the truth you have two options. They are ALL telling the truth and kennedy was shot over 100 times by over 100 different shooters OR they are all lying.

Wrong boy.

You do not.

lies lies and more lies...go back to Langley and STFU!

The only lies here are coming from you zit face now cite a specific passage which is a lie or fabrication so you will not appear to be such a gullible naive fool.

You are one of the ones who believe in the magic bullet theory. I am not.

Forum List

Back