New evidence of God’s creation of the Big Bang.

So you're going to be assassinated in January?

Hopefully you're joking and not that big of a sicko. But film it.

Pm me your real name, ill verify youre killed in january by monitoring the obits. But for now? I call bullshit

Bradley Jay Holkesvig should be the name to look for in the obits.
Alright ill keep an eye out.
Rip homey. ..hope they got you one of those good boxes lined up with the silky walls.

If they bury you alive on accident you can beat off on the walls theyll feel close to a vagina with a little spit and body heat

There are many sick individuals like you in this world. It's a good thing that God plans on killing all flesh.
Que?

[Q

You still wouldn't believe in our true created existence in the mind of God if you miraculously got an email from Paradise where I'll awaken in my new body.

I would if you described the demographic commons shape in heaven properly.

Regards
DL

There is no place called Heaven. Heaven is the invisible Kingdom of God which is invisible vibrations that don't take up any space as we understand space. There's no such thing as matter or mass or time. These are all illusions that aren't real.

Correct. We are not really here chatting.

Regards
DL

[Q

You still wouldn't believe in our true created existence in the mind of God if you miraculously got an email from Paradise where I'll awaken in my new body.

Regards
DL

There is no place called Heaven. Heaven is the invisible Kingdom of God which is invisible vibrations that don't take up any space as we understand space. There's no such thing as matter or mass or time. These are all illusions that aren't real.

Regards
DL

God can have us chat in the dreams we have while we appear to be sleeping, also.

[Q

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

God can have us chat in the dreams we have while we appear to be sleeping, also.

Not if we are not really here to dream.

Regards
DL

[Q

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Most people don't know what "illusion" means. We think of a hologram as an illusion or images we observe by the trickery of magicians. God makes His illusions ( flesh, trees, rocks, stars, moon, planets, etc.) appear so real that we created characters believe we are real. There's no such thing as matter, time or space. These are only illusions that we observe that God made us believe in. When God uses me to teach one of His believers how He created us, He uses analogies with the observed illusions of this world such as His illusion called a computer. The computer is one of His favorite illusions to use now for His purpose to teach me how He created us as information first, then formed illusions from processed information to give us the sense of living in a world with a visible body.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Most people don't know what "illusion" means. We think of a hologram as an illusion or images we observe by the trickery of magicians. God makes His illusions ( flesh, trees, rocks, stars, moon, planets, etc.) appear so real that we created characters believe we are real. There's no such thing as matter, time or space. These are only illusions that we observe that God made us believe in. When God uses me to teach one of His believers how He created us, He uses analogies with the observed illusions of this world such as His illusion called a computer. The computer is one of His favorite illusions to use now for His purpose to teach me how He created us as information first, then formed illusions from processed information to give us the sense of living in a world with a visible body.

Correct. You know evolution well. Nature inadvertently created us from information.

Buddy. If your miracle working God existed, we would all know it. At the end of the day, God will be known by his laws and tyranny. Law without enforcement is not real law.

If you know God then you will know that the only enforcer of laws here is man.

The only God fit to rule man is a man.

Regards
DL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back