New Evidence? Kent State shootings.

Where is your evidence Allie.
Anything, something, SOMEWHERE.
I can hear the ice rumbling in your glass.

I never said a student was killed for arson, dip.

I said acts of terrorism result in innocent people being killed.

And like an idiot, you denied terrorism was involved.

Moron.

Yeah. Why was the Guard called in again?

That's the part they like to pretend didn't happen. FOUR DAYS of that shit before shots were fired. That speaks of restraint, not some wild assed Guard members thirsting for the kill.

Never said anyone was "thirsting for the kill".
But FBI have statements that a few of the guardsman "had beads" on a few of the protestors that were unarmed and shot them.
You are not advocating shooting unarmed citizens are you?
Don't you require some evidence, something, anything to justify use of force?
The most basic POST standards IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR have those rules.
And the Ohio National Guard didn't go by anything close to that.
The closest student killed was 265 feet away. Unarmed.
Initial news accounts from the Ohio National Guard media people feeds:
"Numerous Guardsman killed and injured at Kent State" allover Ohio and nationally.
Sad to see that propaganda has lasted to this day.

Bullshit. 40 years later and "suddenly" the FBI produces statements.

Let's get your lies straight. Throwing rocks and bottles is NOT unarmed. Most of those Guardsmen were the same age as those students, and trained every bit as well.

The fact is, the Dean told those students to get the Hell off his campus -- the one HE was responsible for and in control of.

You cannot justify the mob mentality of those students. Period. They just got lucky more weren't killed. They got off easy, IMO, considering they brought rocks and bottles to a gunfight.

That's the part they like to pretend didn't happen. FOUR DAYS of that shit before shots were fired. That speaks of restraint, not some wild assed Guard members thirsting for the kill.

But FBI have statements that a few of the guardsman "had beads" on a few of the protestors that were unarmed and shot them.
"Numerous Guardsman killed and injured at Kent State" allover Ohio and nationally.

Let's get your lies straight. Throwing rocks and bottles is NOT unarmed. Most of those Guardsmen were the same age as those students, and trained every bit as well.

The fact is, the Dean told those students to get the Hell off his campus -- the one HE was responsible for and in control of.

You cannot justify the mob mentality of those students. Period. They just got lucky more weren't killed. They got off easy, IMO, considering they brought rocks and bottles to a gunfight.

Where have I justified the mob mentality of the students?
Where did I state some of the students did not have rocks and bottles?
So which is it there Moe? You speak out of both sides of your mouth. Is it the Dean's fault or the Guards' fault? And where did I state the Dean was not at fault?
Your shot gun approach is exactly the same as the Dean, the Governor and the Guard used.
All undisciplined and you are on board as well with that. I would have thought military men are disciplined.
And identify which of the students killed and wounded had rocks and bottles.
Talk about lies. Close the lid on the can you are holding.
The ROTC student killed brought rocks and bottles to the gunfight?
Prove that one. You know there is no evidence to prove that innocent ROTC student was not killed in cold blood. I thought you would overcome your ideological bias and have an open mind to the facts as a military man and support that ROTC student and his family.
But I was wrong. Your ideology blinds your common sense.

So which is it there Moe? You speak out of both sides of your mouth. Is it the Dean's fault or the Guards' fault? And where did I state the Dean was not at fault?
Your shot gun approach is exactly the same as the Dean, the Governor and the Guard used.
All undisciplined and you are on board as well with that. I would have thought military men are disciplined.
Prove that one. You know there is no evidence to prove that innocent ROTC student was not killed in cold blood. I thought you would overcome your ideological bias and have an open mind to the facts as a military man and support that ROTC student and his family.

I speak out of both sides, huh? Wrong. I said it's the students faults from Day One.

And spare me the ideological bias blather. I don't have to prove nor disprove your pulling some wild-ass accusation out of your butt. YOU have to prove your accusation; which, you have failed to do in an exceptional manner.

Let's just break this down to simple common sense and logic, just for you. I have a gun. You have a rock and/or bottle. Guess who gets shot. Nothing ideological about THAT. Simple math.

Yet I'm supposed to stand there and let you brain me and not use what I have at my disposal as a means of self defense?

Your entire argument just plain sucks.

I speak out of both sides, huh? Wrong. I said it's the students faults from Day One.

And spare me the ideological bias blather. I don't have to prove nor disprove your pulling some wild-ass accusation out of your butt. YOU have to prove your accusation; which, you have failed to do in an exceptional manner.

Let's just break this down to simple common sense and logic, just for you. I have a gun. You have a rock and/or bottle. Guess who gets shot. Nothing ideological about THAT. Simple math.

Yet I'm supposed to stand there and let you brain me and not use what I have at my disposal as a means of self defense?

Your entire argument just plain sucks.

All you have is students with "rocks and bottles" against Guard with bayonets and automatic weapons.
You are an insult to every ROTC college student in The United States of America.
Shame on you as you are supposed to be a role model for them.

What evidence? Anyone with common sense and not some overly-dramatical sense of self and "their rights" -- which usually infringe on others' rights -- doesn't need a map to what happened.

Students illegally occupying a campus after being told to disperse attacked Army Nat'l Guard troops. If I have a rifle and you start throwing bottles at me, I'm going to sooner or later shoot your ass.

This just in: rocks and bottles hurt, so fuck you.

What evidence? Anyone with common sense and not some overly-dramatical sense of self and "their rights" -- which usually infringe on others' rights -- doesn't need a map to what happened.

Students illegally occupying a campus after being told to disperse attacked Army Nat'l Guard troops. If I have a rifle and you start throwing bottles at me, I'm going to sooner or later shoot your ass.

This just in: rocks and bottles hurt, so fuck you.

The killed were shot at 265 feet, 343 feet, 382 feet and 390 feet.
Who can throw a rock or bottle the length of a football field?

You are not very intelligent. You don't think before you react.:cuckoo:

Somewhere along the way, this thread seems to have lost the ability to be a good one. That's too bad. But I will try anyway. We have seen in recent months in other countries what happens when the military is ordered to train their guns on their governments' own citizens. When that happens the military in some cases has stopped supporting their own government. I have to wonder why the National Guard in THIS country was so willing to follow orders to turn guns on OUR citizens. IIRC the Kent State shooting was in 1970. I was 22 at the time, but having no means then was not in college or a graduate of one. Nothing the students did that day was a capital offense. No one would have been executed had they gone to trial for their actions of that day. So why were they executed then and there?

Looking back at those pics and seeing that young man, about the size of my own son when he was in college, lying there on the walk dead makes my blood run cold. What happened? Mothers lose sons in many ways. But to send your son to an institution of higher learning only to have him massacred by his own government is abominable. How is killing our own children defending and protecting the Constitution which is part of the oath the guardsmen took?

There are philosophical issues above and beyond who is an idiot in the topic of this thread. Perhaps someone will discuss them. That would be nice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back