New England "Patriots" ??

Pretending you follow football isn't fooling anyone into thinking you're not gay bro.

181410691209844983_iAuCAcjk_b.jpg

First I am aware lots of people do not place their hands over the heart during the National Anthem.

Second, who the hell are you Warrior, the Patriotic Police? Keep in mind I detect your obvious not so subtle swipe at "elitist" "northerners" darling but honestly football teams, the coaches, the players and the owners can and do come from all over the country and sometimes even other nations.

Third, why would you even think any Patriot player, coach, owner or fan gives a damn what you think about them?

I know I don't.

Whatever floats your boat Warrior. Neg noted. Sorry for interrupting your hate fest and finger wagging.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Last edited:
First I am aware lots of people do not place their hands over the heart during the National Anthem.

Where?

At various sporting events and trust me I have been to some all over this country. Some do and some do not. I personally do. I see the "hand over heart" more often during the Pledge of Allegiance. I love the gesture but I do not think it reflects anything when some do not do it.

Hats and caps off is a must however imo.

Forum List

Back