New England Patriot: Most Hated NFL Team?

Jealousy ... envy.

Oh it's okay. I forgive the hate from all of you. But what if Belechick was wearing a ripped hoddie with your team's logo and Brady was wearing your teams colors? Would you think differently?
For me, it's not the team itself....Brady is one of the best evah.....It's the overbearing blowhard fanboys, who act like Bwoston is the center of the friggin' universe, that burn my biscuits.

I'm a life long Pittsburgh Steelers fan. I live within an hour's drive of Heinz Field.

Sure, I hate the Patriots. But it's not due to envy or jealousy. Why should I envy them? The Steelers have more Super Bowl victories than anyone else in the league. I hate them because they're cheaters and boorishly cocky.

I'll get to see Polamalu and Woodley take Brady's head off this Sunday.

The Stealers aren't cheaters? .... :lol:

The 70's Super Bowl Teams were a bunch of roiders and the SB win against the Seahags was the most biased and despicable display of officiating in NFL History.....

Well, most of the Steelers of the 1970s are in Canton. And if you didn't like the officiating, don't blame the Steelers, blame the refs.

I'm a life long Pittsburgh Steelers fan. I live within an hour's drive of Heinz Field.

Sure, I hate the Patriots. But it's not due to envy or jealousy. Why should I envy them? The Steelers have more Super Bowl victories than anyone else in the league. I hate them because they're cheaters and boorishly cocky.

I'll get to see Polamalu and Woodley take Brady's head off this Sunday.

The Stealers aren't cheaters? .... :lol:

The 70's Super Bowl Teams were a bunch of roiders and the SB win against the Seahags was the most biased and despicable display of officiating in NFL History.....

Well, most of the Steelers of the 1970s are in Canton. And if you didn't like the officiating, don't blame the Steelers, blame the refs.

Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck will also be in Canton when their time comes, what's your point? Oh yeah, you don't have one......

Forum List

Back