New Emoticons

12.gif

03.gif

nazi.gif

105vs.gif

wizzard_beard.gif

146fs96171.gif

badattitude5pq2.gif

If any of you truly have a desire for those I chose in a previous world, I will be happy to zip them up and pass them along to Gunny or Scott. The "undesirable" ones can be deleted if too many don't like them.

Gunny, you know how to contact me if you want them!

^Where'd that USMB OG go?... He's like #1 here, isn't he?

Appears the he just Dropped Off a few Years back...

:)

peace...

If any of you truly have a desire for those I chose in a previous world, I will be happy to zip them up and pass them along to Gunny or Scott. The "undesirable" ones can be deleted if too many don't like them.

peace...

He used to own the board. He is the creator of all that you enjoy here. He sold the board and now he is gone.

peace...

jimnyc sold this sight a couple of years ago. He started a new board called Debate Policy.

He used to own the board. He is the creator of all that you enjoy here. He sold the board and now he is gone.

Thanks for the kind words.

I am placing a link here for Gunny for all the smilies I have, which include most, if not all, that were previously here. He is free to use them if he wants to. If anyone else would like them, you can always download them, place them on an image hosting site, and use them individually in posts when you choose to. Be forewarned, some might find a few of them offensive, but others have enjoyed them over the years.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/smilies.zip

Okay ... post your favorite emoticons, or describe them if you can't and I'll see if I can't outthink this contraption and get them in the menu.
shf.gif

This one's just for you, Gunny

allhail.gif

deadhorse2.gif
deadhorse2.gif
deadhorse2.gif
deadhorse2.gif

dncdick.gif

googletard.gif

mad0233.gif

Forum List

Back