New emotes?!

We get up enough for more, I will give to Admin. Don't want to totally overload us though. Would never be able to find them. LOL

I'm glad they finally chucked all the redundant ones. And the "Go Steelers" partisan hackitude is a welcome buh-bye. But there must be sump'm wrong with my screen as I cannot find its logical replacement, "Fly Iggles Fly". :uhh:

Kat what is this :CryingCow: when would you think what situation we would need to use this? :popcorn:
It looks like it's saying, "You're crying over spilt milk," to me.

When someone whines about something that can no longer be changed. That's my guess.

We can't have gif avi's, how we gonna get emoji upgrades?
I hope they never enable gif avis. If those would be the always in motion thingies. They're irritating as hell, imo.

But it'd be fine if there were also a way to disable them in our Preference settings, the same way we can refuse to show signatures in posts.

I hope they never enable gif avis. If those would be the always in motion thingies. They're irritating as hell, imo.

But it'd be fine if there were also a way to disable them in our Preference settings, the same way we can refuse to show signatures in posts.

In the old board software you could have gifs-in-motion avatars. strollingbones one was really cool. Same one she has now but the eyes would scan left to right.

You can disable any image you want selectively with AdBlockPlus too.

:11_2_1043:

^^^looks like some head ball is being made to smell an armpit. I'm trying to think of a conversation that could be used in outside of it's time to go back to the eye-doctor.

:11_2_1043:

^^^looks like some head ball is being made to smell an armpit. I'm trying to think of a conversation that could be used in outside of it's time to go back to the eye-doctor.

:lol: It'sa hug silly.

36_12_8.gif
10_1_134.gif

In the old board software you could have gifs-in-motion avatars. strollingbones one was really cool. Same one she has now but the eyes would scan left to right.

You can disable any image you want selectively with AdBlockPlus too.
Thanks for the reminder. I have AdBlock and AdBlock Plus. I'll have to try them on some of the gifs.

Forum List

Back