New earthquake 6.1 shakes Mexico

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New earthquake, magnitude 6.1, shakes jittery Mexico

A strong new earthquake shook Mexico on Saturday, causing new alarm in a country reeling from two yet-more-powerful quakes this month that have killed nearly 400 people.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the new, magnitude 6.1 temblor was centered about 11 miles (18 kilometers) south-southeast of Matias Romero in the state of Oaxaca, which was the region most battered by a magnitude 8.1 quake on Sept. 7.

upload_2017-9-23_8-12-42.png

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

Sorry Charlie these big quakes popping off are a bit out of the NORM as some want to believe.
There are more volcanoes popping off too.

Last edited:
Vanuatu is in the South Pacific on a separate continental shelf. Seems a bit off but it may be connected.

Correct, however you referenced Mexico and then displayed a pic of Vanuatu in the South Pacific. I assumed that you were attempting to draw a correlation between the two. Interesting find though.

• Banned
Correct, however you referenced Mexico and then displayed a pic of Vanuatu in the South Pacific. I assumed that you were attempting to draw a correlation between the two. Interesting find though.

Yeah that was just my extra bonus incident, LOL adding that Volcano that is.

Speaking of earthquakes, on the early morning news they reported an earthquake in North Korea, but they couldn't tell if it was another hydrogen bomb test or an actual earthquake.
How do they know the rest of them were hydrogen bombs, then, and if they could tell the difference then, why can't they this time?
Sounds like something's fishy, to me.

Forum List

Back