New DNC chair Tom Perez says the Voting Rights Act does not protect whites!! WOW

It may not apply to whites. If it is like the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (and I think it is), then it identifies a "protected class" and implements certain protections to "even the playing field." As such, Perez may be correct.
Again, white is not a race...

Define white in a specific way, not a generalization..

Well I am white because I make Casper look like he has a tan compare to me... You might believe there is no one that white but even Albinos have been known to be darker than me... Again when the lights go out I light up the room with my glow in the dark skin...

So to describe white?

My albino ass is in a picture when you look up white person...

All democrats are white-hating racists.

Tom Perez: ‘White People NOT Entitled to Protection Under Voting Rights Act’

feb 25 2017 Tom Perez Has A Strong History Of Racism

New DNC Chair, Tom Perez, fits right in with the values of the Democratic party, especially when it comes to victimizing minorities and labeling white people as privileged.

An investigation into Perez revealed extreme views he holds according to A Review of the Operations of the Voting Section of the Civil Rights Division conducted by the Office of the Inspector General Oversight and Review Division in March of 2013. Perez told investigators that white people were not entitled to protection under the Voting Rights Act according to a report from the Washington Free Beacon.

From The Department of Justice:

CRT AAG Perez stated that interpreting Section 5’s retrogressive-effects standard to not cover White citizens was consistent with the Division’s longstanding practice, as well as case law interpreting the provision and the intent behind its enactment… Perez noted that the Division has always understood the term ‘minority’ to mean not numerical minority but rather ‘an identifiable and specially disadvantaged group.
Lets get something straight....you white mf's do not have a monopoly on racism....if Perez is racist, he's in good company...ie Trump. And please do us all a fuckin favor, stop trying to call out liberals, when you white mf's got a gotdamned president who not only is racist, but is backed by you neo cons who are....get over yourselves and welcome the competition...racist bitch

Define white in a specific way, not a generalization..

Well I am white because I make Casper look like he has a tan compare to me... You might believe there is no one that white but even Albinos have been known to be darker than me... Again when the lights go out I light up the room with my glow in the dark skin...

So to describe white?

My albino ass is in a picture when you look up white person...

Yet being an albino is not just a white caucasian phenomena..

The DNC will just say that white people can not vote. There we go, now a certain democrat president.
One thing you white people are not going to get away with this time, is turning the tables and making you mf's the gotdamned victims. I am begging democrats to never ever ever again apologize for the shit you say, own it and let these mf's either get the fuck over it or talk about the shit all they want...but our days of saying I'm sorry to motherfuckin white people, them gotdmaned days are over.

New DNC Chair, Tom Perez, fits right in with the values of the Democratic party, especially when it comes to victimizing minorities and labeling white people as privileged.

An investigation into Perez revealed extreme views he holds according to A Review of the Operations of the Voting Section of the Civil Rights Division conducted by the Office of the Inspector General Oversight and Review Division in March of 2013. Perez told investigators that white people were not entitled to protection under the Voting Rights Act according to a report from the Washington Free Beacon.

CRT AAG Perez stated that interpreting Section 5’s retrogressive-effects standard to not cover White citizens was consistent with the Division’s longstanding practice, as well as case law interpreting the provision and the intent behind its enactment… Perez noted that the Division has always understood the term ‘minority’ to mean not numerical minority but rather ‘an identifiable and specially disadvantaged group.

When were the voting rights of whites ever in question?

It may not apply to whites. If it is like the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (and I think it is), then it identifies a "protected class" and implements certain protections to "even the playing field." As such, Perez may be correct.

When the Civil Rights Act was debated in congress, its proponents emphasized it would never be used to give blacks hiring preferences over more qualified whites. But once it was passed, we had quotas everywhere. THINK, white-hating racist.

Considering Democrats have only rich old white people to run for the White House in 20, this will be interesting.

So democrats are going further down the rabbit hole. Good to know
Hows that Trump-three wives-penis rnc convention-grab pussy rabbit hole for you "christian"

Did I claim it was christian?
Christians voted for Trump overwhelmingly. It shows their "values" and "godliness" is just a joke. They are a joke. Bad mouthed Obama constantly, turns out family man Obama is a loyal loving husband and father. Christians? Mostly fakes and hypocrites. And with electing Trump all credibility is gone. Republicans and Conservatives, christians elected a guy who talks about his penis size in a debate and grabbing pussy. It is what they are.

Considering Democrats have only rich old white people to run for the White House in 20, this will be interesting.
Instead of a rich black guy and a white woman?

So democrats are going further down the rabbit hole. Good to know
Hows that Trump-three wives-penis rnc convention-grab pussy rabbit hole for you "christian"

Did I claim it was christian?
Christians voted for Trump overwhelmingly. It shows their "values" and "godliness" is just a joke. They are a joke. Bad mouthed Obama constantly, turns out family man Obama is a loyal loving husband and father. Christians? Mostly fakes and hypocrites. And with electing Trump all credibility is gone. Republicans and Conservatives, christians elected a guy who talks about his penis size in a debate and grabbing pussy. It is what they are.
The Christian vote for Trumpmshows how demonic Hillary is.

Forum List

Back