New DNC Attack Ad

Hillary is not only an extremely nasty bitch, she is a compulsive liar. Most people could see through her BS.

Why is it that every time you feel dissed, you go digging up old threads? Wacko. Lol.

I thought I already told you that I am a centrist? You are a typically confused liberal.
Sealy is the resident no lifer who has nothing better to do with his time than dig around in the archives in an attempt to look clever.
In two months I’ll be hanging out on my new boat while you sit there living the life I wish I had loser

Is that a pontoon boat? Seriously?

Pontoons are the preferred boat on my lake.

They're useful for sure, but they aren't exactly luxury yachts
I used to have a speedboat but we don't waterski anymore. We used to have a condo on lake huron but we never wanted to get a yacht. I live on a small lake and this is the perfect boat for me and my friends/family. It seats 9 easily.

I also have a stand up jet ski & paddle board. Oh yea and a Quadrunner. Sorry none of it is luxurious but I'm not the luxurious kind of guy.

Now my brother is building a home on 65 acres up north. I'll post a pic. It's going to be luxurious. LOL.

Why is it that every time you feel dissed, you go digging up old threads? Wacko. Lol.

I thought I already told you that I am a centrist? You are a typically confused liberal.
Sealy is the resident no lifer who has nothing better to do with his time than dig around in the archives in an attempt to look clever.
In two months I’ll be hanging out on my new boat while you sit there living the life I wish I had loser

Attachments

• 9F347408-B64D-4E0D-9396-F847635EB4A2.jpeg
    9F347408-B64D-4E0D-9396-F847635EB4A2.jpeg
    776.8 KB · Views: 19

I used to have a speedboat but we don't waterski anymore. We used to have a condo on lake huron but we never wanted to get a yacht. I live on a small lake and this is the perfect boat for me and my friends/family. It seats 9 easily.

I also have a stand up jet ski & paddle board. Oh yea and a Quadrunner. Sorry none of it is luxurious but I'm not the luxurious kind of guy.

Now my brother is building a home on 65 acres up north. I'll post a pic. It's going to be luxurious. LOL.

OK

Nice pic. It's hard to get much out of where it's headed though. No insult intended

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Having said that, I am tired of attack ads. Tell us what YOU are going to do!

"what YOU are going to do?" Those days are over. Any one who says "I vote for the person and not the party has no business voting. It is party, party and more party. Remember this fact above all others:

the person you vote for will support their party, period. End of story. That is it. Over, done with and finis!

Already had and sold all of that. And pontoons are a pain in the ass on windy days. Preferred my skiboat 9 times out of 10 unless it was a big gathering.
Either way have fun!

OK

He is an idiot. Lol.

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

"what YOU are going to do?" Those days are over. Any one who says "I vote for the person and not the party has no business voting. It is party, party and more party. Remember this fact above all others:

the person you vote for will support their party, period. End of story. That is it. Over, done with and finis!

I guess you didn't realize that there is such a thing as 3rd party candidates. Anyhow, this is gibberish hackery typical of your hard core partisan lackeys.

Hmm . . . "what YOU are going to do?"

Are you an American citizen?

Forum List

Back