New discoveries of LSD

Also, don't forget that smoking pot has absolutely no negative effect on your intellect or character.

Albert Hofmann, who discovered LSD did many doses, and lived to be one hundred and two years old. Now they've make new discoveries of the the drug.

The brain on LSD revealed: first scans show how the drug affects the brain

Benefit of LSD could be for those that suffer from depression or other mental disorders and addictions.

Interesting study...

Is that why doctors routinely prescribe it to their mental patients?

Read the study and if not then do not start with me because as I wrote it could be and from the study they are suggesting it could help with those disorders...

Jesus fucking Christ do any of you google the subject matter or do you just wait for someone to tell you what you need to know?

"For the first time we can really see what's happening in the brain during the psychedelic state, and can better understand why LSD had such a profound impact on self-awareness in users and on music and art. This could have great implications for psychiatry, and helping patients overcome conditions such as depression."

This is your brain on LSD, literally - CNN.com

Albert Hofmann, who discovered LSD did many doses, and lived to be one hundred and two years old. Now they've make new discoveries of the the drug.

I saw this yesterday and is very interesting..
Perhaps LSD opens up that part of the brain that we have no idea about. What is it, humans still only use 40% of their brain.

Now LSD is not as pure as it was in the 1960's , 70's.... it is full of fillers of who knows what dangerous...

Perhaps LSD opens up that part of the brain that we have no idea about. What is it, humans still only use 40% of their brain.

Now LSD is not as pure as it was in the 1960's , 70's.... it is full of fillers of who knows what dangerous...

When I played football in high school, practically the entire team would drop acid before the Friday night games. The cheerleaders too. Then we would have a huge party after the game.

One time I took over 100 hits.

When I played football in high school, practically the entire team would drop acid before the Friday night games. The cheerleaders too. Then we would have a huge party after the game.

you're either lying your ass off or it was shit acid ....

It's no bullshit. Have you ever done acid?

Do you know how quickly you gain a tolerance?

It's no bullshit. Have you ever done acid?

Do you know how quickly you gain a tolerance?
yes I have and you never gain tolerance it not that kind of drug .
it is so fast acting that there is no trace in the body after just a few minutes .
the effects last for many hours or even days .
more proof you acid was shit or not acid.

Also, don't forget that smoking pot has absolutely no negative effect on your intellect or character.

LOL... the THC can sure make you feel paranoid ..I hate that feeling. Have you heard of the High CBD , Low THC pot. you get the benefit of pot without the high.

That's like drinking non alcohol beer. Or sex without a condom no feeling.

oh bullshit......lol.....

Forum List

Back