New details emerge: Plan was to kill 5000

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
First of all, here's how this is going to play out:

The attack was carried out by 10 terrorists.
The death toll could exceed 300, making this one of the worst, if not THE worst terrorist attack on Indian soil.
They received their training in a training camp in Pakistan-administered Kashmir.
India has demanded Pakistan send the head of their intelligence service to New Dehli. Pakistan has decided NOT to do that.
India is going to want to go into Kashmir and wipe out all of the training camps.

Mumbai siege: 300 feared dead as full horror of the terrorist attacks emerges - Telegraph

'I was told to kill to my last breath': Captured terrorist's account of Mumbai massacre reveals plan was to kill 5,000 | Mail Online

Why assume 10 terrorists, when it's known there were at least 20? Your point for halving?

I'm just reporting what these two links are saying. If there were 20, neither of these sources say so.

Ok, perhaps I'm being nitpicking, but I'm going with CNN and FOX, coins of the same.

First of all, here's how this is going to play out:

The attack was carried out by 10 terrorists.
The death toll could exceed 300, making this one of the worst, if not THE worst terrorist attack on Indian soil.
They received their training in a training camp in Pakistan-administered Kashmir.
India has demanded Pakistan send the head of their intelligence service to New Dehli. Pakistan has decided NOT to do that.
India is going to want to go into Kashmir and wipe out all of the training camps.

Mumbai siege: 300 feared dead as full horror of the terrorist attacks emerges - Telegraph

'I was told to kill to my last breath': Captured terrorist's account of Mumbai massacre reveals plan was to kill 5,000 | Mail Online

and there once was a war between these two that killed almost a million people...and that was before they got nukes!!

Maybe this will motivate Pakistan to get more proactive in cleaning up it's own backyard. Or maybe it will inspire a combined effort of different nations to motivate them to do so.

Maybe this will motivate Pakistan to get more proactive in cleaning up it's own backyard. Or maybe it will inspire a combined effort of different nations to motivate them to do so.

The only chance Pakistan has is to be completely cooperative with India. Their prime minister is a victim of terrorism... his wife was killed last year by terrorists.

How many have to die before the anti war crowd is ready to stand up and fight??

I think it would have been better if a few of the police in Mumbai had tried to fight. Witnesses said their were plenty of police at the train station, but they ran away.

The only chance Pakistan has is to be completely cooperative with India. Their prime minister is a victim of terrorism... his wife was killed last year by terrorists.
His wife was killed because the people of Pakistain didn't want her. She was being forced on the people because the US wanted a different government in power. She had ruled before and basically robbed the treasury and the fleed before being arrested.

His wife was killed because the people of Pakistain didn't want her. She was being forced on the people because the US wanted a different government in power. She had ruled before and basically robbed the treasury and the fleed before being arrested.

Just like Bush....

By Steve Holland

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama said on Wednesday the United States must be willing to strike al Qaeda targets inside Pakistan, adopting a tough tone after a chief rival accused him of naivete in foreign policy.

Obama's stance comes amid debate in Washington over what to do about a resurgent al Qaeda and Taliban in areas of northwest Pakistan that President Pervez Musharraf has been unable to control, and concerns that new recruits are being trained there for a September 11-style attack against the United States.

Obama said if elected in November 2008 he would be willing to attack inside Pakistan with or without approval from the Pakistani government, a move that would likely cause anxiety in the already troubled region.

Tough talk on Pakistan from Obama | U.S. | Reuters

Obama also stated that Pakistan needed to clean up their own backyard and if they didn't, he would be willing to motivate them. And yes, along with having no problem striking targets inside Pakistan, though we have been doing that. Who knows, maybe Obama is planning a political career in Pakistan after he is finished reforming us!

Pakistain is a large country with a very large population 172 million

That is more than the populations of Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistain put together.

There is no way we are going to be able to militarly control that large of a country.

If the people of Pakistan didn't want her, they wouldn't have voted for her. We didn't want McCain... does that mean we slaughter him in cold blood?

And the people of Pakistan were in jubilation about Bhutto. They did INDEED want her. Only a very small, radical minority didn't want her.

Forum List

Back