New design for our money

Lets get out of the money printing business all together and just use the Euro. Think of all the money we would save and let the Euros worry about the counterfits. The economy is going to be strictly electronic (credit/debit cards) in the near future anyway. The only ones using money would be drug dealers, black marketeers, and some old folks back in the woods.

15 Amazing New Designs For The Dollar Bill (PHOTOS)

The only one i really liked was number 14.

Some of these people have some really screwed up ideas of what our money should look like. like Obama on the dollar bill. I mean WTH?

The obama one dollar bil is no more screwed up then this little gem
Will%20Media%20Help%20Sell%20the%20New%20Obama%20American%20Flag%201.jpg

Will%20Media%20Help%20Sell%20the%20New%20Obama%20American%20Flag.jpg

US Money used to be the easiest to counterfeit. Which led to all the redesigns. It is still relativly simple, but they have added more color, more microtext, and other hard to copy stuff.

US Currenty hasn't changed much since they standardized it back in the McKinley administration. And the changes have been so minor and the pictures are way out of date. Until they changed the bills in the 1990s, they had a model A making an illegal left turn onto Pennsylvania AVE for more than 70 years.

The whole point making our money look more Canadian or European is to get us to accept the Left's desire to get us to BE more Canadian or European. The Left and Obama in particular hate this country the way it is.

No, you hate this country because you hate people of ethnicity.

Why do you guys always jump to the racial accusations. how in gods name did you get that from his post?

So because he says Obama hates America he must just hate blacks?

grow up man. People like you fuel racial tensions.

oh and by the way, EVERYONE is a person of ethnicity. Jack ass.

He said the left AND Obama. So if thats true then the right surely hates people of ethnicity. And poor people. And gays.....and....and.........

Sorry if you couldnt get the sarcasm.

No, you hate this country because you hate people of ethnicity.

Why do you guys always jump to the racial accusations. how in gods name did you get that from his post?

He said the left AND Obama. So if thats true then the right surely hates people of ethnicity. And poor people. And gays.....and....and.........

Your articulation of sarcasm is beyond reproach/ real sarcasm.

I would like OUR 'paper' currency to look DIFFERENT than the Euro or any other countries. I am NOT for giving into the those in the world who's idea of a unified monetary system will draw us in closer to a one world government,controlling everything and the next step?
One world 'Legal System'.

I feel the same about other countries, their individual currencies used to be nice, but then, it's still boils down to one thing doesn't it........CONTROL

BTW, #9 almost made me spit my coffee out, and I am sore from laughing and now feeling some nausea.

Your articulation of sarcasm is beyond reproach/ real sarcasm.

Im hurt.

Forum List

Back