New design for our money

Besides, didnt we just redesign a number of them already? How is doing it again going to change anything?

what's wrong with the old money?

the new money will be just as worthless AND more costly to print therefore it will be worth even less.

I think existing money is too easily counterfeited, Skull Pilot. But I fail to see why we need our cash to look Canadian.

The different sized money ain't a bad idea...would help blind people. Apart from that, I didn't really like any of the designs.

The feds aren't proposing to change the design. It's just a "what-if" from some bloggers.

OMG - These bloggers have nothing better to do? Perhaps they should all get jobs...and contribute some tax $$$ - instead of spending mine! WTF! The Liberal mind is sooooooooooooooo scary!

The feds aren't proposing to change the design. It's just a "what-if" from some bloggers.

OMG - These bloggers have nothing better to do? Perhaps they should all get jobs...and contribute some tax $$$ - instead of spending mine! WTF! The Liberal mind is sooooooooooooooo scary!

Sorry, I need a warrrgrrrble translator to understand that one.

The whole point making our money look more Canadian or European is to get us to accept the Left's desire to get us to BE more Canadian or European. The Left and Obama in particular hate this country the way it is.

The whole point making our money look more Canadian or European is to get us to accept the Left's desire to get us to BE more Canadian or European. The Left and Obama in particular hate this country the way it is.

No, you hate this country because you hate people of ethnicity.

Number 14 actually looks pretty cool. It also looks a lot harder to counterfeit. And it also looks a bit like the standard US design. I would actually go for something like that.

you've gotta be right,

and that's why the RIGHT made all those changes to our money when bush reigned and the R's ruled!

NOT!

No, you hate this country because you hate people of ethnicity.

Why do you guys always jump to the racial accusations. how in gods name did you get that from his post?

So because he says Obama hates America he must just hate blacks?

grow up man. People like you fuel racial tensions.

oh and by the way, EVERYONE is a person of ethnicity. Jack ass.

I do think we are being desensitized to our own dollar though, by making them look like Euro and Canadian money....and by them constantly changing the design of it....

I do think we are being desensitized to our own dollar though, by making them look like Euro and Canadian money....and by them constantly changing the design of it....

Well unless we want every asshole and his 3rd world dictator brother able to counterfeit it. We have to.

Well, there are a number of things that we could learn from the Europeans and Canadians. On Health Care Systems and the way the workers are treated, especially. The European worker gets six weeks paid a year after the first two years in industry, and carries that with him or her from job to job. The average CEO in Europe makes only about 30 times or less than a skilled worker annually. Here in the US, it is about 300 times, over 600 times for the fortune 500 companies. These are hirelings, same as I am, why should they steal that much from the stockholders?

And, when I was a child, no one in the world had a living standard approaching that of the American worker. Today, there are 16 nations in which the workers have a higher standard of living. And most are in Europe.

Forum List

Back