New Dem Approach on ObamaCare: Reps want to see you dead

In a new Spirit of bipartianship, and using the same news filter Dems used to report the death of a Census worker, Democrats are taking the debate on ObamaCare to a whole new level.

Dems are saying that, “The Republicans lie. They want to see you dead. They‘d rather make money off your dead corpse"

CNSNews.com - MSNBC’s Ed Schultz: Republicans ‘Want to See You Dead’

Nice work guys!

This "concern" coming from the guy who pushed Sarah Fucking Plain's "death panel" agenda just a month or so ago.....

Short memory?

In a new Spirit of bipartianship, and using the same news filter Dems used to report the death of a Census worker, Democrats are taking the debate on ObamaCare to a whole new level.

Dems are saying that, “The Republicans lie. They want to see you dead. They‘d rather make money off your dead corpse"

Nice work guys!

This "concern" coming from the guy who pushed Sarah Fucking Plain's "death panel" agenda just a month or so ago.....

Short memory?

I've read this 6 times and still have no idea what point you;re trying to make, have you finally accepted the idea that ObamaCare means Death Panels?

I know you struggle with English. My point is you lost all credibility on the subject of healthcare reform as soon as you supported Palin's idea of "death panels". Get it?

The connection is this: the rightoid's lies about death panels is pushing your far-less-stable folks over the edge, and they are killing federal workers. Any nonsense like that in Texas and the town of Overton will go to Camp FEMA.

I know you struggle with English. My point is you lost all credibility on the subject of healthcare reform as soon as you supported Palin's idea of "death panels". Get it?

Even though the Senate is dropping the Death Panels from their version, you still cling to the "But there are no death panel!!" fiction?

The connection is this: the rightoid's lies about death panels is pushing your far-less-stable folks over the edge, and they are killing federal workers. Any nonsense like that in Texas and the town of Overton will go to Camp FEMA.

Why are Dems pushing lies and distortion..oh, nevermind, that's what Dems do 24/7.

Nice work guys!
Is this the part where we get to declare Ed Schultz the leader of the DNC?

Even though the Senate is dropping the Death Panels from their version, you still cling to the "But there are no death panel!!" fiction?

Until you can find a section in any health bill that uses the term "death panel", or any section that mandates that people have these conversations with their doctor, as opposed to simply allowing these conversations to be paid for every 5 years, then you have nothing to stand on. But then again, when have you ever concerned yourself with facts, right?

Nice work guys!

He's their Glenn Beck

Nice work guys!

He's their Glenn Beck

Speaking of Glenn Beck. Did he really rape and kill that girl in 1990?

have any Dems apologized and then kissed ass to Ed Schultz publically?

hc-GOP-plan.jpg

Nice work guys!

He's their Glenn Beck
He's more like their Bill Bennett....Nobody listens to him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back