New(d)presidential contender throws hat into ring immediately surges to 4th place

EOLYe4DXkAA8Gr4

Yet you complain the memes old

You do realize some of us were never for iraq .....or Lybia...or Obama's disaster in Syria

I've praised the Libyan line of death master on this very board on more than one occasion ....how far he came.... how he buried the hatchet with the bush administration ....how in Lybia women could go to the beach in bikinis .....how he wanted to produce cars for the world market in Lybia , supported education , new infrastructure .....blah blah blah blah blah

He paid his dues for Lockerbie to

Bush the man who made me discard the Republican party

Much more stale than the meme

My memes tell the truth, the opposing memes are bullshit.

Americans KNOW this.

How do we know?

Here is the elephant in the room that EVERYONE knows is there.

What You Should Know About Petrodollars

Trump isn't even bothering to hide the agenda;

US Troops Staying in Syria to 'Keep the Oil' Have Already Killed Hundreds

Trump OKs wider Syria oil mission, raising legal questions

Trump’s Baffling Plan to Pillage Syria’s Oil

READ.
No matter how much you indoctrinate folks in schools and in the corporate/government media, folks can only be dumbed down so much.

They WILL NOT FIGHT FOR OIL ANYMORE. It needs to end.

Who Signs Up to Fight? Makeup of U.S. Recruits Shows Glaring Disparity

Facts don't lie, no matter how much bullshit you parrot from your social networks, conservative radio or TEE VEE.

View attachment 300048

Soleimani / Omar 2020

Campaign slogan of" Death to America "has the entire higher education racket a buzz and motivated
The dead guy plows into 4th! The not so funny thing is some that post on here actually sympathize with the cold blooded killer. Well, at least he LITERALLY is cold blooded now and not able to wreak any more havoc and violence on anyone.
That’s what happens when a blood thirsty terrorist goes to pieces like he did.

You do realize some of us were never for iraq .....or Lybia...or Obama's disaster in Syria

I've praised the Libyan line of death master on this very board on more than one occasion ....how far he came.... how he buried the hatchet with the bush administration ....how in Lybia women could go to the beach in bikinis .....how he wanted to produce cars for the world market in Lybia , supported education , new infrastructure .....blah blah blah blah blah

It doesn't matter. . . what these are all about is the same.

If you do not have the intellectual fortitude to understand this? You need to find a different hobby than international politics to discuss.

Stop with your partisan bullshit.

Matrix-Election.jpg

View attachment 300048

Soleimani / Omar 2020

Campaign slogan of" Death to America "has the entire higher education racket a buzz and motivated
The dead guy plows into 4th! The not so funny thing is some that post on here actually sympathize with the cold blooded killer. Well, at least he LITERALLY is cold blooded now and not able to wreak any more havoc and violence on anyone.

Again, you cannot keep posting this without some proof.

What terrorism is he responsible for?

View attachment 300048

Soleimani / Omar 2020

He-he, "goes to pieces", GOOD one!

View attachment 300048

Soleimani / Omar 2020

Link to me any proof that he is a cold blooded killer.

Show me proof that he killed anyone like a psychopathic serial killer does.

Go on, PROVE IT.

Suckers that fall for war propaganda are such tools.
I didn't take you for an IDIOT and a sympathizer for the thankfully now VERY DEAD General you appear to be. You MUST be a liberal.

No, you are missing the whole point. The US government should not be able to just assassinate anyone it wants, just because it makes specious claims. If it can? Then you might be next. DUH.

The government, the secret intel agencies are what I worry about. The Iranians are, were, and never will be a threat to US citizens. If the US government, the corporate elites and billionaires have you believing that? You really are all sorts of dumb.

. . . so if a ultra-liberal administration gets voted into office and declares anyone that denies AGW, "carbon terrorists". . . . then you have no problem with them assassinating anyone that writes or speaks out against AGW if the government decides to classify them as carbon terrorists?

Two-party-deception-meme.jpg

View attachment 300048

Soleimani / Omar 2020

He-he, "goes to pieces", GOOD one!
Thanks. Thought it had a nice ring to it.

My memes tell the truth, the opposing memes are bullshit.

Americans KNOW this.

How do we know?

Here is the elephant in the room that EVERYONE knows is there.

What You Should Know About Petrodollars

Trump isn't even bothering to hide the agenda;

US Troops Staying in Syria to 'Keep the Oil' Have Already Killed Hundreds

Trump OKs wider Syria oil mission, raising legal questions

Trump’s Baffling Plan to Pillage Syria’s Oil

READ.
No matter how much you indoctrinate folks in schools and in the corporate/government media, folks can only be dumbed down so much.

They WILL NOT FIGHT FOR OIL ANYMORE. It needs to end.

Facts don't lie, no matter how much bullshit you parrot from your social networks, conservative radio or TEE VEE.

Oh nigga please

It doesn't matter. . . what these are all about is the same.

If you do not have the intellectual fortitude to understand this? You need to find a different hobby than international politics to discuss.

Stop with your partisan bullshit.

Matrix-Election.jpg

Ya mean me
The poster who calls the dem and rep Global homo inc

And the republicans fake opposition

That me ?

Forum List

Back