New(d)presidential contender throws hat into ring immediately surges to 4th place

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
democratic-poll.jpg

Soleimani / Omar 2020

Campaign slogan of" Death to America "has the entire higher education racket a buzz and motivated

View attachment 300048

Soleimani / Omar 2020

Campaign slogan of" Death to America "has the entire higher education racket a buzz and motivated
The dead guy plows into 4th! The not so funny thing is some that post on here actually sympathize with the cold blooded killer. Well, at least he LITERALLY is cold blooded now and not able to wreak any more havoc and violence on anyone.

. . . . this meme is starting to get. ..

uh. stale.
And YOU'RE BEYOND STALE, Mister B. You need a new shtick..........

Turn off your TEE VEE, delete your social network, you will find. . . . I have all the best sources of real facts.

. . . sorry if, at first it causes you a 'lil discomfort with the cognitive dissonance. . . soon, your world will make sense again. Don't worry about it.

:113:

giphy.gif

View attachment 300048

Soleimani / Omar 2020

The dead guy plows into 4th! The not so funny thing is some that post on here actually sympathize with the cold blooded killer. Well, at least he LITERALLY is cold blooded now and not able to wreak any more havoc and violence on anyone.

Link to me any proof that he is a cold blooded killer.

Show me proof that he killed anyone like a psychopathic serial killer does.

Go on, PROVE IT.

Suckers that fall for war propaganda are such tools.

View attachment 300048

Soleimani / Omar 2020

Go on, PROVE IT.

. . . . this meme is starting to get. ..

uh. stale.
And YOU'RE BEYOND STALE, Mister B. You need a new shtick..........

Turn off your TEE VEE, delete your social network, you will find. . . . I have all the best sources of real facts.

. . . sorry if, at first it causes you a 'lil discomfort with the cognitive dissonance. . . soon, your world will make sense again. Don't worry about it.

:113:

giphy.gif
I NEVER watch TEE VEE. We have one, but we shut off our cable five years ago. The only time I see TEE VEE is when I'm at my local Buffalo Wild Wings. I really don't miss TEE VEE one bit, Mister B.

View attachment 300048

Soleimani / Omar 2020

Go on, PROVE IT.

I didn't take you for an IDIOT and a sympathizer for the thankfully now VERY DEAD General you appear to be. You MUST be a liberal.

Forum List

Back