New Conservative Television Show.

Once again, the show is fictitious.

Of course it is! The only things you have as victories are made up things. Also, of course because Conservatives arent funny. Thats an easy one
You missed the point of this post. The left has told us that if we don't like what's on TV then we can just change the channel. What I did was turn it around and give you lefties the same option.

View attachment 158749

No, I got the point. You have no vicores except ones you make up and conservatives aren' funny or alented enough to produce a show that anyone will like.
Wrong. The Flipside, with Micheal Loftus is hilarious.

There is a new show coming out soon. It is written and produced by Conservatives.

It's going to make fun of gays, illegal aliens, welfare moms and every other cow that is sacred to the left.

I realize that this may offend some leftists. So I'll tell you what some of you have told Conservatives, concerned about all of the violence and filth that leftists put on the boob tube. Ready for it?

If you don't like it, then change the channel.

Any questions?

EDIT: Quit asking for a link. I have simply used a fictitious show to express how hypocritical the Left is.

Who is going to star in your fictitious show as the 21st Century Archie Bunker?

Here's some suggestions: Ann Coulter as Edith Bunker; Sarah Palin as Gloria Stivic; and our own Meathead as Meathead (MIchael Stivic); and last P@triot as Archie.

Once again, the show is fictitious.

Of course it is! The only things you have as victories are made up things. Also, of course because Conservatives arent funny. Thats an easy one
You missed the point of this post. The left has told us that if we don't like what's on TV then we can just change the channel. What I did was turn it around and give you lefties the same option.

View attachment 158749

No, I got the point. You have no vicores except ones you make up and conservatives aren' funny or alented enough to produce a show that anyone will like.
Wrong. The Flipside, with Micheal Loftus is hilarious.

Yeah it's all the rage...everyone loves the Light side..or whatever it's called

Forum List

Back