New Consensus!! 97% of Americans dont care about global warming!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
This matters nothing.

Spending trillions of dollars at the cost of tens of millions of jost in order to (theoretically) reduce the global mean temperature by .018 degrees celsius is the crux of this biscuit.

And that's a mighty big biscuit crux.

To what avail?

Jack fucking sht.

biscuit fAiL............

I have just loved these alarmist bozo's fall like a stone in water since 2007.........at this point, it is getting beyond laughable.

Rigged data........zero public interest..........zero climate legislation...........etc............etc............these people are becoming the Moonies of the 2000's!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rock:

Ask me how much Im laughing??

The New ‘Consensus’: 97 Percent Of Americans Aren’t Worried About Global Warming

As Ive been saying in here for a long, long time. The alarmist nutters can go on, and on, and on, and on and on and on until the cows come home.

Nobody is caring about the science!!:bye1:

We know all the reasons why.......many posted up on threads on this first page!!

Whos' not winning??:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Well --- you're not, because that's not even close to what your link says.

Number one, it says "3 percent listed “climate change” as the most important issue facing the country... when stacked up against other concerns such as terrorism or the economy" -- not that they "didn't care about it".

And number two, it's a Fox Noise poll anyway.

Interesting that you had to lie about it though.

Your own link.

biscuit fAiL............

I have just loved these alarmist bozo's fall like a stone in water since 2007.........at this point, it is getting beyond laughable.

Rigged data........zero public interest..........zero climate legislation...........etc............etc............these people are becoming the Moonies of the 2000's!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rock:

And their Obama master is doing everything by FIAT and EXECUTIVE DICTATE.

The AGW nutters cant let this thread fall fast enough down page 1........but it is what it is. Oh....and Im still laughing.:coffee:

So what I want to know is.........where or how is the "science" mattering?:dunno:

The AGW nutters cant let this thread fall fast enough down page 1........but it is what it is. Oh....and Im still laughing.:coffee:

So what I want to know is.........where or how is the "science" mattering?:dunno:

should be top and center

--LOL

The New ‘Consensus’: 97 Percent Of Americans Aren’t Worried About Global Warming

As Ive been saying in here for a long, long time. The alarmist nutters can go on, and on, and on, and on and on and on until the cows come home.

We know all the reasons why.......many posted up on threads on this first page!!

Number one, it says "3 percent listed “climate change” as the most important issue facing the country... when stacked up against other concerns such as terrorism or the economy" -- not that they "didn't care about it".

Your own link.
Number one, it says "3 percent listed “climate change” as the most important issue facing the country

Fox poll? What's your issue with Fox News? Do they lie? I have asked and asked for you or any left nut job to present one faked story from Fox News. BTW, I don't watch them nor do many other skeptics here. Still haven't understood that. Maybe a profiling tool you all use, but be that as it may, don't see where they've presented a faked story. So post one up.

3% !!!!

That's the % of Americans that list Global Warming as the nations top concern!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

And that would include the 4 or 5 knucklehead regulars in this forum.......oh, and the same knuckleheads who presently call the other 97% of Americans "cultists".!!!

:fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu:

Im still laughing............

3% !!!!

That's the % of Americans that list Global Warming as the nations top concern!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

And that would include the 4 or 5 knucklehead regulars in this forum.......oh, and the same knuckleheads who presently call the other 97% of Americans "cultists".!!!

Yup, the way I handed you your own ass about your fake title, that was hilarious I must say.
Low hangin' fruit though. Took like ten seconds of analysis that you could have done yourself.

3% !!!!

Yup, the way I handed you your own ass about your fake title, that was hilarious I must say.
Low hangin' fruit though. Took like ten seconds of analysis that you could have done yourself.
3%. 3%. Your what hurts.

Your own link.
Number one, it says "3 percent listed “climate change” as the most important issue facing the country

Fox poll? What's your issue with Fox News? Do they lie? I have asked and asked for you or any left nut job to present one faked story from Fox News. BTW, I don't watch them nor do many other skeptics here. Still haven't understood that. Maybe a profiling tool you all use, but be that as it may, don't see where they've presented a faked story. So post one up.

As you wish.

Take your pick.....

1320236-arxd4.jpg

3% !!!!

3%. 3%. Your what hurts.

Apparently the OP hurts -- you'll notice once I corrected him ------- he corrected his bullshit.

You're welcome.

3% !!!!

3%. 3%. Your what hurts.

Apparently the OP hurts -- you'll notice once I corrected him ------- he corrected his bullshit.

You're welcome.

Well take a bow s0n!!!!

Dang that stung!!!

Meanwhile, at the Climate Summit in Paris..........a perfect illustration of fAiL >>

• Any treaty is not binding and zero chance of making it through the Senate:up:
  • No enforcement provisions will even be discussed in Paris:gay:
  • More people are driving SUV's than ever before in our history:ack-1:
  • More people carpooled in 1980 than they do now:uhh:
  • 70% of the American people are against any taxes to fight "climate change":badgrin:
  • On every reputable poll taken since 2010, global warming is at or near the bottom of voter "concerns".:bye1:
  • We have seen zero significant climate legislation since 2007:boobies:
  • Electric vehicle sales are still a joke:coffee:
  • China will only be agreeing to reduce emissions starting in.....2030.:eek-52:
  • China will be upping its coal production by 50% over the next 30 years.:disbelief:
  • Cap and Trade failed in the US and has been a disaster in places like Germany and Australia.:eusa_dance:
  • NASA has admitted its data is rigged.:spinner:
  • Over 30,000 scientists say global warming is a bunch of hooey:rofl:
  • Going "green" in Spain 10 years ago cost 2 jobs for every green job gained!!:eusa_clap:
  • Germany building 20 new coal plants between now and 2020.

Now.....for 30 years, with the backing of the entire media and a wholesale sell of the 97% mantra on every campus in America ( grade/middle/high/college)......an unmitigated disaster. TOTAL FAILURE!!!:2up:

Oh.....now my turn to take a bow!!!

Who's not winning?:oops-28:

3% !!!!

3%. 3%. Your what hurts.

You're welcome.

Well take a bow s0n!!!!

Dang that stung!!!

Meanwhile, at the Climate Summit in Paris..........a perfect illustration of fAiL >>

• Any treaty is not binding and zero chance of making it through the Senate:up:
  • No enforcement provisions will even be discussed in Paris:gay:
  • More people are driving SUV's than ever before in our history:ack-1:
  • More people carpooled in 1980 than they do now:uhh:
  • 70% of the American people are against any taxes to fight "climate change":badgrin:
  • On every reputable poll taken since 2010, global warming is at or near the bottom of voter "concerns".:bye1:
  • We have seen zero significant climate legislation since 2007:boobies:
  • Electric vehicle sales are still a joke:coffee:
  • China will only be agreeing to reduce emissions starting in.....2030.:eek-52:
  • China will be upping its coal production by 50% over the next 30 years.:disbelief:
  • Cap and Trade failed in the US and has been a disaster in places like Germany and Australia.:eusa_dance:
  • NASA has admitted its data is rigged.:spinner:
  • Over 30,000 scientists say global warming is a bunch of hooey:rofl:
  • Going "green" in Spain 10 years ago cost 2 jobs for every green job gained!!:eusa_clap:
  • Germany building 20 new coal plants between now and 2020.

Now.....for 30 years, with the backing of the entire media and a wholesale sell of the 97% mantra on every campus in America ( grade/middle/high/college)......an unmitigated disaster. TOTAL FAILURE!!!:2up:

Oh.....now my turn to take a bow!!!

Who's not winning?:oops-28:

that is 70 percent of the people that reject a tax

wonder what percentage of tax payers reject the notion --LOL

Forum List

Back