New Concerns Regarding Fukushima Reactor 4 and its Cooling Pool

I don't have time for this stuff. I'm busy watching a bunch of tall guys put a rubber ball into hoop 10 feet off the ground.

Shouldn't they be building a NEW fuel containment building ON SITE pronto??? What's with these guys? Are they waiting on permission from the Emperor?

From what I hear, the Japanese give a whole new level of meaning when one discusses the lethargy of government. What a business can do in a day, our government takes a month and the Japanese take a year.

Shouldn't they be building a NEW fuel containment building ON SITE pronto??? What's with these guys? Are they waiting on permission from the Emperor?

From what I hear, the Japanese give a whole new level of meaning when one discusses the lethargy of government. What a business can do in a day, our government takes a month and the Japanese take a year.

I would think that GE (who built the reactors) or our Corps of Engineers would take an interest in MOTIVATING these guys to start building new containment on site..

Or we can just sit back and wait for our glow in the dark Sushi to arrive...
:eusa_whistle:

I would think that GE (who built the reactors) or our Corps of Engineers would take an interest in MOTIVATING these guys to start building new containment on site..

Or we can just sit back and wait for our glow in the dark Sushi to arrive...
:eusa_whistle:

I think we have had a number of exchanges, even a Senator went out there, IIRC.

The Japanese government is going into exteme PR damage control, or so it seems.

Lets build a bunch of nuclear reactors in a part of the world know for both earthquakes and tsunamis. What's the worst that can happen!?

Forum List

Back