New CNN Poll (OBAMA NEEDS ONLY 6 MORE)

I went by the Obama campaign headquarters today to pick up a bumper sticker.

It was a beehive of activity.

And this is a Republican city.

Lol.
I remember the embarassment of all the media the last time they idiotically attempted to call the election before the election was over.

I went by the Obama campaign headquarters today to pick up a bumper sticker.

It was a beehive of activity.

And this is a Republican city.

I'm going to help out in Michigan on Saturday. Door to door or making calls. I promise I won't talk about conspiracy theories or get in anyones face. LOL.

Even though we are officially blue, I don't want to take my state for granted.

Go to a McCain office in a blue state. It won't be a beehive of activity.

The only crowds are for Palin, and it is all die hard right wing conservatives. They rallied their base with her, but that's it. Everyone else sees she's a fake.

Bullshit.

The Bush economic disaster is hurting all the states.

The Governor Strickland just cut the budget by $540 million.

Strickland orders $540 million more in state budget cuts - Cleveland.com

Malibubarbie is the typical lying republican. He's suggesting the Democrat isn't good with money when the facts say Democrats are better than Republicans with their budgets.

You should have heard my gop friends for 8 years bitch about my governor Granholm. They didn't want to admit that the GOP passed tax breaks to companies that moved their operations overseas, because their corporate buddies were all going overseas. They didn't care that the voters would be hurt by this because it wasn't an election year. NOW they want my governor to "share" in the blame of Michigan manufacturing going away. Sound familiar? They want us to share in the $700 billion dollar bailout too.

Would they be sharing if this was an all Democratic run government?

PS. The companies that left Michigan to go down south are now going to mexico and china. So apparently, even tax free it is still cheaper to leave the country.

What can a Governor do to stop the Federal Government if it is hell bent on trashing the economy? It's called desaster capitalism. A lot easier to lower our wages when the economy sucks. And while the economy sucks, they were giving their ceo's record breaking salaries?

Forum List

Back