new clothing line allows men to proclaim they're cucks who share their wives

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A new clothing line features shirts that allow men to proclaim that they are “cucks” who share their wives and girlfriends with other men.
New Clothing Line Allows Men to Proclaim They’re “Cucks” Who Share Their Wives
--------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww cucky men they're like antifa pussies... the women their fkd morons who don't know whose pecker they want.

And to think, all they had to do was wear a Bernie Sanders shirt.

A guy I know in college was a sex surrogate for a couple whose husband couldn't perform. He was paid. I guess that made him a hooker of sorts. They were a way older couple so it always seemed a bit freaking weird all away about from my perspective.

Evolution can go both ways.
The Left Wingers are devolving.

indeed, fish who swim into a cave and live lose their eye sight cuz they don't use their eyes.

Left wingers, however, are losing their minds because it's been such a long time since they have actually tried to think critically.

All they know is that the world will end in 12 years and Putin colluded with Trump because of global warming.

Yes, I know, but it makes sense to them.

Trust me.

Evolution can go both ways.
The Left Wingers are devolving.

indeed, fish who swim into a cave and live lose their eye sight cuz they don't use their eyes.

Left wingers, however, are losing their minds because it's been such a long time since they have actually tried to think critically.

All they know is that the world will end in 12 years and Putin colluded with Trump because of global warming.

Yes, I know, but it makes sense to them.

Trust me.

Trust, but verify.

Forum List

Back