NEW clashes in Islamic Egypt

Hey Obama.. They're burning our flag again.. Your appeasement policy and stabbing Mubarak in the back seems to have backfired.. I thought everyone was going to love us because of you??? I thought the ocean's were going to rise, LIKE YOU PROMISED?!!

New clashes outside US Embassy in Cairo — RT

What a great ARAB Spring, no?? CONGRATS to Hussein Obama and the leftist Zombies for destroying an ally and ushing in an Islamist Egypt!!

It's pretty clear by now that the Arab Spring should be called the Islamist Spring.

Yes.. We all saw it coming and the liberals spewed their usual faux outrage stating, NO WAY, NEVER.. Egypt has BEEN LIBERATED!! Liberals are a danger to freedom every where.

LadyShitSlinger seems seriously retarded. Obviously a Romney/Ryan supporter. Just more lies and misinformation from wingnuts.

Our new bestest buddies. Well, that's what they keep telling us anyway. More hard-earned Taxpayer Cash flushed down the toilet. Our Foreign Policy is a colossal mess.

From the article:

Egyptian protesters burn the U.S. flag during a demonstration outside the U.S. embassy in Cairo, as demonstrators gathered to condemn what they said was a film being produced in the United States that insulted Prophet Mohammad, September 12, 2012 (Reuters / Mohamed Abd El Ghany)

Hey Obama.. They're burning our flag again.. Your appeasement policy and stabbing Mubarak in the back seems to have backfired.. I thought everyone was going to love us because of you??? I thought the ocean's were going to rise, LIKE YOU PROMISED?!!

Based on my many years of observations, burning our American Flag and chanting 'Death to America!' usually results in a bump in American Taxpayer 'Aid.' Nice Foreign Policy huh? Man, what a sad scam.

New clashes outside US Embassy in Cairo — RT

What a great ARAB Spring, no?? CONGRATS to Hussein Obama and the leftist Zombies for destroying an ally and ushing in an Islamist Egypt!!

It's pretty clear by now that the Arab Spring should be called the Islamist Spring.

Yes.. We all saw it coming and the liberals spewed their usual faux outrage stating, NO WAY, NEVER.. Egypt has BEEN LIBERATED!! Liberals are a danger to freedom every where.

Yeah, it was enough to make a thinking person shake their head and laugh. They keep it up and I keep laughing, wondering how did some people become that gullible and stupid? Historically those people have proven to be nothing more then barbarians and lefties still think that by agreeing with them that they would be welcomed with open arms...right up to the point where they were beheaded. Then the chuckling starts all over again..

Egyptian protesters burn the U.S. flag during a demonstration outside the U.S. embassy in Cairo,
Why do you keep harping about people in Egypt burning the American flag?

We have people here in America who burn the flag.

Plus it isn't against the law in the U.S.

So what's the big deal?

Remember it's all about Freedom of Speech. :lol: :lol:

Oh by the way Ladygunslinger, Lahkota is a fake Indian, a Native American wannabe. No one takes anything he has to say seriously.

Based on my many years of observations, burning our American Flag and chanting 'Death to America!' usually results in a bump in American Taxpayer 'Aid.' Nice Foreign Policy huh? Man, what a mess.

It is fucked up.. The entire Middle East is a powder keg and the Amatuer in the WH is costing us lives, treasure, and security.. I didn't vote for Boooooooooosh and don't like him either but I don't agree with Ron Paul either to simply close our eyes and do nothing at all... I'd wipe these fuckheads off the map were I in office.. Enough already. You can't negotiate with them, appease them.. reason with them.. THEY ARE BARBARIANS HELLBENT ON killing EVERYONE and ANYONE who isn't a muslim.. FUCK THEM!

Oh by the way Ladygunslinger, Lahkota is a fake Indian, a Native American wannabe. No one takes anything he has to say seriously.

Thank you.. :) I think of him as a walking reject so he never bothers me. LOL

Egyptian protesters burn the U.S. flag during a demonstration outside the U.S. embassy in Cairo,
Why do you keep harping about people in Egypt burning the American flag?

We have people here in America who burn the flag.

Plus it isn't against the law in the U.S.

So what's the big deal?

Remember it's all about Freedom of Speech. :lol: :lol:

I noted the story dickweed.. You have a problem with factual journalism?? Go back to Al Jazeera radio.

Why did it take the Appeaser N Chief over 24 hours to respond while America was being attacked????

Egypt has always been an Islamic country......man people in Texas are fucking dumber than donkeys

You really need to get laid LGS just to take the edge off of your crazed state.

Seriously................ :cool:

(that is if you can find a guy dumb enough to jump your bones) :lol: :lol:

Coming from an asshole who supports a rapist and blames women for the rape, your opinion doesn't mean a damn to me..

Forum List

Back