New Church for Progressives!

They've been around forever. You're just hearing about it now? AND you can't prove that the universe WASN'T created by a flying spaghetti monster.

flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg

Thank You for the reminder that reading comprehension is not taught in Liberal Democrat Indoctrination Centers!

Yes, the "church" has been around for years. I'm sure you are a proud member....if not a founder. My threat concerns recognition by a government body. I know "recognition" has many, many syllables but surely there are helpful adults who can 'splain it to you.
Recognition? The government recognizes your zany ass beliefs where you drink blood every Sunday. Why not recognize the great Pasta in the sky?

Whining is in the eyes of the beholder. What you label as whining, I find as being pertinent to the existence of Christianity.

This is what Jesus has to say about it...

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you

If you study the history of Christianity you will find that it thrived and grew the most when it was under persecution.

If you truly believe the bible then you know that God is bigger than anything that is thrown against His people.
Nowhere does he tell us to be silent.

They've been around forever. You're just hearing about it now? AND you can't prove that the universe WASN'T created by a flying spaghetti monster.

flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg

Thank You for the reminder that reading comprehension is not taught in Liberal Democrat Indoctrination Centers!

Yes, the "church" has been around for years. I'm sure you are a proud member....if not a founder. My threat concerns recognition by a government body. I know "recognition" has many, many syllables but surely there are helpful adults who can 'splain it to you.
Recognition? The government recognizes your zany ass beliefs where you drink blood every Sunday. Why not recognize the great Pasta in the sky?
This guy:

Whining is in the eyes of the beholder. What you label as whining, I find as being pertinent to the existence of Christianity.

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you

If you study the history of Christianity you will find that it thrived and grew the most when it was under persecution.

If you truly believe the bible then you know that God is bigger than anything that is thrown against His people.

You are correct, it tells you to rejoice in your persecution

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

2 Peter 2:1. There were indeed false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, and will bring swift destruction on themselves.

2 Peter 2:1. There were indeed false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, and will bring swift destruction on themselves.

Are you referring to yourself with this post?

If the universe were created by a flying spaghetti monster Earth's poles would be covered in thick, rich pasta sauce - not ice.

I think we can safely discount that alternative scenario.

Now a flying snowman.....that might make a little sense.

And....I'm sure NO liberal government would recognize such a church as it would fly (excuse that) in the face of their very own First Universal Church of Global-What-the-Fuck This Week.

Pushed by those that wish to make a mockery of Christianity, the largest group of believers in the world. Simply disgusting, and they don’t realize how foolish they look.

The same ones that quiver and shake in fear of any mention of islam.
I truly believe they think if they can push out Christianity/religion in general, then Islam would follow. That is how fearful they are. And dumb.
And your religion very specifically says that everyone who doesn't believe it will suffer for eternity. So you should probably just stop whining and shut up.

Pushed by those that wish to make a mockery of Christianity, the largest group of believers in the world. Simply disgusting, and they don’t realize how foolish they look.

The same ones that quiver and shake in fear of any mention of islam.
I truly believe they think if they can push out Christianity/religion in general, then Islam would follow. That is how fearful they are. And dumb.
And your religion very specifically says that everyone who doesn't believe it will suffer for eternity. So you should probably just stop whining and shut up.

Jesus said that....not religion.

OK, so MOST "Progressives" are anti-religion but not all are completely comfortable with being Godless.

So now a small town in Alaska has recognized a church tailor-made for them.

Kenai Assembly's prayer list broadens after policy change

Yes, Boys, Girls and Undecided....now you can enroll in the Officially Recognized:
(quoted material in blue)
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
The list of people signed up to deliver invocations to the Kenai Peninsula Borough Assembly includes Christian pastors, atheists and a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Nearly all of the 20 spots for 2019 have been filled after the borough Assembly adopted a new policy in November, allowing any borough resident to submit a written request to offer an invocation, the Anchorage Daily News reported this week.

One might but imagine the rituals.

Sprinklings of tomato sauce for Baptism?
Decorating the worship space with garlands of linguini?
"Beads" of strung elbow macaroni feverishly fingered?
Do they have to leave a penne in the collection plate?

And do they complain if they find angel hair in their communion supper?

It is not new, been around for at least a decade maybe longer.

Glad to see they are getting their official government recognition
A truth less human sacrificing church, that teaches people to sacrafice whoever, and even the earth, wanting the world to use money, made what are called progressives, Left people, and people who want to change their sex.

Forum List

Back