New Chrome look

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
As many of you may know by now Chrome just updated it's look. If any of you are unhappy with the new look here's a fix;
Launch the Chrome browser and in the address bar type in chrome://flags/#top-chrome-md and hit the Enter button. The flag will still be available if the page that loads up contains the experimental UI Layout of the browser’s top chrome.

Next, you need to activate the menu next to the flag. Set it to Normal.

Now restart your browser

How to get back the old Chrome design; because you don’t like the new look Google gave it | Innov8tiv

I'm hearing nasty rumors that my Brave bowser is a copy of Chrome. Haven't seen a new design though.

Brave still works beautifully for the most part. Although it is fun to hear the reaction when I'm on the phone with tech support and they ask what browser I'm running. "Who? Rave?"

I'm hearing nasty rumors that my Brave bowser is a copy of Chrome. Haven't seen a new design though.

Brave still works beautifully for the most part. Although it is fun to hear the reaction when I'm on the phone with tech support and they ask what browser I'm running. "Who? Rave?"
Basically, it is.

I kind of feel like every modern browser is drawn with crayons.

I've always liked Internet Explorer.

I kind of feel like every modern browser is drawn with crayons.

I've always liked Internet Explorer.
(Nod and smile, nod and smile........)

50acb98005536.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back