New Christendom

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are a pawn. As long as you stay focused on some imaginary genocide, those in control don't have to worry about a revolution.

It won't work that way, W.B. Non-Whites, under the leadership of Bolshevik-Jews, will attack White Christians, world-wide, slaughtering millions and stealing their property. When the White middle-class (the bulk of White Christians) is driven into the street, losing their material security and comforts, they will fight. Then they'll fight, and they'll be forced to do so along racial and religious lines. My job is to make them aware of this unavoidable fate. The day, the horror, our TRIUMPH, are enroute.

Will this be your justification for taking the homes and businesses that belong to the people of color?

I hope not. First we must win the war. Post-war rule will entail the building of New Christendom. In war, people die, property is destroyed, and yes, the victor often pillages, to enjoy the spoils. We will be principled warriors, however, holding ourselves, as much as possible, above the fray of ruthlessness and indiscriminate slaughter. That said, The Heathen will be decisively defeated, and relegated to the status of a conquered people. Bolshevik-Jews will be toppled and shipped off to Israel. Radical minorities will be silenced, and sent to re-education camps. Muslims, on the other hand, will be deported in mass, driven out, and/or dealt with very harshly. No mosque will be left standing in New Christendom. Islam will be outlawed, and punishable by death. Meanwhile, Christianity will become the compulsory, state-religion, whose dictates will be enforced by a revived Inquisition. The media, entertainment business and publishing industry will be strictly censored. "Snow-Flake"-based movements will be eradicated through extreme violence. All manner of subversives will be hunted down and eliminated. Theo-fascism will rule the land. Anyone who doesn't like it, can leave.

LONG LIVE THE THEO-FASCIST STATE

WAR CHRISTENDOM

I will be one of those standing against you (if I’m still alive) in favor of the US Constitution. I think most of the country will be with me.

don't worry too much. Seems like these types make a big puffed up display and then end up crying on youtube

Yeah, I’m not worried. Lots of talk but no action.

Meanwhile, Christianity will become the compulsory, state-religion, whose dictates will be enforced by a revived Inquisition.

a most nauseating thought -

if anything, the bible belt has been shrinking their strangle hold on the electric has diminished could be trump will be their last hurrah. too many have freed themselves from the christian bible.

It won't work that way, W.B. Non-Whites, under the leadership of Bolshevik-Jews, will attack White Christians, world-wide, slaughtering millions and stealing their property. When the White middle-class (the bulk of White Christians) is driven into the street, losing their material security and comforts, they will fight. Then they'll fight, and they'll be forced to do so along racial and religious lines. My job is to make them aware of this unavoidable fate. The day, the horror, our TRIUMPH, are enroute.

Will this be your justification for taking the homes and businesses that belong to the people of color?

I hope not. First we must win the war. Post-war rule will entail the building of New Christendom. In war, people die, property is destroyed, and yes, the victor often pillages, to enjoy the spoils. We will be principled warriors, however, holding ourselves, as much as possible, above the fray of ruthlessness and indiscriminate slaughter. That said, The Heathen will be decisively defeated, and relegated to the status of a conquered people. Bolshevik-Jews will be toppled and shipped off to Israel. Radical minorities will be silenced, and sent to re-education camps. Muslims, on the other hand, will be deported in mass, driven out, and/or dealt with very harshly. No mosque will be left standing in New Christendom. Islam will be outlawed, and punishable by death. Meanwhile, Christianity will become the compulsory, state-religion, whose dictates will be enforced by a revived Inquisition. The media, entertainment business and publishing industry will be strictly censored. "Snow-Flake"-based movements will be eradicated through extreme violence. All manner of subversives will be hunted down and eliminated. Theo-fascism will rule the land. Anyone who doesn't like it, can leave.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

I will be one of those standing against you (if I’m still alive) in favor of the US Constitution. I think most of the country will be with me.

don't worry too much. Seems like these types make a big puffed up display and then end up crying on youtube

Not only that if they are so worried about losing control over everything and becoming the minority or extinct then openly displaying bald faced hatred for everyone else is not the most intelligent thing to do.

Shouldn't they be trying to be nicer than in their fascist storm trooper past if they are hoping to survive in the future?

lol.. Wait a minute! Maybe delusions of grandeur, raping, pillaging and goose stepping is in his DNA?

Last edited:
EARLY DAYS OF INVASION

The Heathen has become so brazen in this perilous age, he now pays armies of beggars to attack our southern border, to invade what was once our country in America, and directly threaten our lives. The organization of these massive, ground-assaults is the work of his so-called "civilized" leaders. Obviously, "civilized" they are not. They are nothing more than "cleaned up" barbarians: bathed, semi-educated (Marxist-trained, through and through), rich, from exploiting their poor constituents, and sufficiently schooled in table-manners to emulate Whites eating dinner. Yet this is all fake. Beneath this thin veil of middle-class decency, they are truly barbaric.

As merely the client-class of White masters of yesteryear, they have learned to be clever, while still harboring an almost innate savagery they yearn to unleash on White Christians. They fantasize about drowning us in our own blood, and stealing everything we own, everything we built, everything we gave them, in the form of a First-World country. As clever as they think they might be, they are typically stupid, however, for they do not realize that as barbarians, they will inevitably destroy what they took by force, and devour each other. Under the intoxication of a false freedom -- false in that without the White Man's discipline, their independence equals self-annihilation -- they will become their own worst enemy.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR WHITE-CHRISTIAN-REBELLION

WE MUST STAKE OUT NEW CHRISTENDOM WITH MARKED FORCE

WAR CHRISTENDOM
link - the forum rules require you to identify your source.

is it - donald trump .com ...

I am the source.

And you are a pawn. As long as you stay focused on some imaginary genocide, those in control don't have to worry about a revolution.

As long as you focus on all that, you won't notice that your ability to buy your material comforts have been dwindling for decades. You won't notice that what it takes to live the American Dream has taken more and more of your life, and left more and more people behind. You won't notice that education has been replaced by training. You won't notice that virtually every facet of your life is becoming more and more regulated.

I'm sure you have heard the adage, but it bears repeating here. Our system is like 3 guys sitting around a table. A rich guy, a poor white guy and a poor black guy. There are a dozen cookies on the table. The rich guy takes 10 cookies for himself, then leans over and whispers in the poor white guy's ear "That black guy hates you and wants to steal your cookie".

Ha, ha.... Good analysis.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

Hopefully, I will succeed in doing much more than worrying you. I aim to inspire THE WHITE CHRISTIAN NATION to rise up, fight back, and reclaim the West. Amen.

Meanwhile, Christianity will become the compulsory, state-religion, whose dictates will be enforced by a revived Inquisition.

if anything, the bible belt has been shrinking their strangle hold on the electric has diminished could be trump will be their last hurrah. too many have freed themselves from the christian bible.

Your Fundie-faith has had a disastrous effect on the White Christian Nation, Breeze. It has caused you to worship Jews, and view God Almighty as nothing more than a book. Without your Bible, you would have no concept of God. GOD IS NOT A BOOK, and the White Christian Nation is the Chosen People, not the Jews. You think you're "saved", but actually, you're damned, for your betrayal of God's New Elect Nation. Your "Bible Belt" will soon be burned to the ground by angry Blacks, led by Bolshevik-Jews, and there you'll be, standing in your own blood and guts, babbling nonsense from the Old Testament. WAKE UP, FUNDIE. Pull your head out of the Bible, and see life for what it is.

Last edited:

WAR CHRISTENDOM

Not only that if they are so worried about losing control over everything and becoming the minority or extinct then openly displaying bald faced hatred for everyone else is not the most intelligent thing to do.

Shouldn't they be trying to be nicer than in their fascist storm trooper past if they are hoping to survive in the future?

lol.. Wait a minute! Maybe delusions of grandeur, raping, pillaging and goose stepping is in his DNA?

The storm gathers, Hob. Right now you think it's a joke, that we are a joke, that the White Christian Nation doesn't exist, and that White people will just fade away, quietly. YOU ARE WRONG. We built the West. We will take it back. You and your kind will RECOGNIZE.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

The storm gathers, Hob. Right now you think it's a joke, that we are a joke, that the White Christian Nation doesn't exist, and that White people will just fade away, quietly. YOU ARE WRONG. We built the West. We will take it back. You and your kind will RECOGNIZE.
me and my kind will RECOGNIZE? lol...Yeah,you are a joke. There isn't anyone among you whiter than my ass.

Storm clouds are gathering? Really? Should I be scared? lol... Have another beer and then piss off you lily white cur.

Last edited:

WAR CHRISTENDOM

Hopefully, I will succeed in doing much more than worrying you. I aim to inspire THE WHITE CHRISTIAN NATION to rise up, fight back, and reclaim the West. Amen.

There are fewer Christians in our country. Partly because people of other faiths have come here. But partly because people are drifting away from Christianity. Yes, people still identify as Christian. But to live under a theocracy? No. The overwhelming majority will not buy into that fantasy.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

"Meanwhile, Christianity will become the compulsory, state-religion, whose dictates will be enforced by a revived Inquisition."

So how will women be treated? As equals? Or will they be required to be subservient to men, as the bible says?

And please try to actually answer my question for a change.

OFFENSE, NOT DEFENSE

There is only one way forward for the White Christian Nation, and that is over the berm and straight down The Heathen's throat, bayonets fixed and bloodied. As our collective consciousness rises, as we become increasingly aware of our slow-death under Cultural Marxism, let us shift to the offense. Let us push back, and hard, retaking ground we surrendered to Neo-Bolsheviks and their minion-forces, decades ago.

Our war of liberation is inevitable. God Himself thrusts us in that direction, for we truly are His New Chosen People. He demands that we take back the West within the next 15 to 20 years. A pious, devout, yet warlike tribe by nature, we must act on those instincts that kept us alive during the European Middle Ages, when we defeated wave after wave of barbarian invaders, simply to maintain our European and Christian identity. We sustained this colossal fight for over a full millennium.

We did it then. We can do it now.

CHARGE, WHITE CHRISTIAN NATION

FIX BAYONETS AND CHARGE

ALL FOR NEW CHRISTENDOM

Your Fundie-faith has had a disastrous effect on the White Christian Nation, Breeze. It has caused you to worship Jews, and view God Almighty as nothing more than a book. Without your Bible, you would have no concept of God. GOD IS NOT A BOOK, and the White Christian Nation is the Chosen People, not the Jews. You think you're "saved", but actually, you're damned, for your betrayal of God's New Elect Nation. Your "Bible Belt" will soon be burned to the ground by angry Blacks, led by Bolshevik-Jews, and there you'll be, standing in your own blood and guts, babbling nonsense from the Old Testament. WAKE UP, FUNDIE. Pull your head out of the Bible, and see life for what it is.

for its inaccuracy I would need to highlight your entire response -

Without your Bible
, you would have no concept of God. GOD IS NOT A BOOK, and the White Christian Nation is the Chosen People, not the Jews.

I stopped reading the christian bible on the 1st page when encountering its first forgery ....

both christians and jews including yourself believe in a messiah, nothing could be further from the truth as derived from the original Religion of Antiquity prescribed by the Almighty during the time of noah. a call to arms may actually be an option against evil but doing so in regards for a messiah is in itself evil.

you are the bible belt, cross - (Your "Bible Belt" will soon be burned to the ground) - nothing soon there however there is always hope for the future.

for its inaccuracy I would need to highlight your entire response -

Without your Bible
, you would have no concept of God. GOD IS NOT A BOOK, and the White Christian Nation is the Chosen People, not the Jews.

I stopped reading the christian bible on the 1st page when encountering its first forgery ....

both christians and jews including yourself believe in a messiah, nothing could be further from the truth as derived from the original Religion of Antiquity prescribed by the Almighty during the time of noah. a call to arms may actually be an option against evil but doing so in regards for a messiah is in itself evil.

you are the bible belt, cross - (Your "Bible Belt" will soon be burned to the ground) - nothing soon there however there is always hope for the future.

The Heathen is evil. Giving him the victory is evil.

COMETH NOW, GRIM REAPER

The White Christian Nation rejects all forms of universalism. It especially condemns Cultural Marxism, that contemporary, ideological movement to brainwash all people, everywhere, to embrace veiled, anti-White, anti-Christian hatred. Cultural Marxism has become the popular value-system of the West's subverted democracies. This was the work of a care-taker, cultural oligarchy, which rose to secret-power decisively in the West beginning in the 1960s. It has steadily undermined White Christian society ever since.

This oligarchy contends, and broadcasts ceaselessly, through Western media, entertainment, and publishing, an ever-intensifying belief that White Christians are criminals of history. Every misdeed ever committed throughout human time, anywhere on the face of the Earth, is attributable to White Christian-malice, according to this doctrine of egregious lies. Over the last 58 years, this propaganda has won-over three generations of younger Europeans. A huge percentage of them despise the White race, the Christian religion, their own heritage, world-community, and ultimately, themselves. They have become vicious nihilists, united in the repression of White Christians, with growing violence, and local-government approval.

Thanks to these renegades, and their supportive, secret oligarchy, our future is bleak. Threatening our very existence, Cultural Marxism must remain under our scrutiny at all times. We must interpret it as an open declaration of war -- a war to the death. Pacifism is the single worst way in which we could ever respond.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

Last edited:
BARBARIANS ON THE HORIZON

The fact that Cultural Marxists in America are recruiting armies of Central American immigrants to storm our borders marks our nation's further advance toward civil war. These caravan-marches are nothing less than Leftist-sponsored invasions. Truly, this is the beginning of the end. The White Christian Nation has no choice but to defend itself, by any means necessary.

Now is the time for our mobilization, marshaling of forces, and building of combat-power, as rapidly as possible, for our immigration laws are so totally insane, millions of invaders will inevitably, over the course to time, gain admittance into the United States. It is now all-too-clear that our government cannot protect us, and for the sake of Political Correctness and Identity Politics, will give way to these invasions, organized and bank-rolled by the Cultural Marxist subversives among us.

No matter how much resolve President Trump shows in combating this threat, the legal framework within which he must operate will defeat him, and the White Christian Nation of America. Therefore, we must take matters into our own hands. Pray now, like never before, Brothers and Sisters, that God Almighty leads us to victory. These are days of reckoning.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

DAYS OF SORROW AHEAD

The war White Christians in America see on television over mid-term-election-results foreshadows our grim future. Today we face nothing less than Armageddon, and those of us who deny it are dangerously naive. The enemy is Cultural Marxism, chiefly led by Judeo-Bolsheviks (i.e., George Soros, et al), and made lethal by Non-White, pagan armies. They despise us, want us dead, and make tactical gains against us every day.

Of course, their most recent victory was the sabotage of elections in Florida and Georgia -- obvious instances of ballot-box fraud, orchestrated by Cultural Marxist potentates such as Barak Obama and the Clintons, shamelessly carried out by minority-thugs with nothing to lose. Once again, we witnessed the ugly truth that our world is dying, that our enemies grow in strength, surround us, and build an arsenal which will soon prove devastating.

Fight back now, White Christian Nation. Get up off your knees. Gather arms and ammunition. MAN THE LINE.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

Last edited:
Very little of this thread is actually about religion. Too convoluted with politics, immigration etc and calls for violence. And too old to move.

USMB doesn't have a particular forum calling for revolts or purges. So you need to pick a TOPIC and stick to that TOPIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back