New Chick Judge on American Idol Adds Nothing

She's hot and can sing. Wrote tunes for a lot of big name stars. But I agree,

She adds nothing.

They don't seem to be giving her any screentime. I think they should have axed Randy and Paula and added two new judges. Randy and Paula just do absolutely nothing for the integrity of the show. Randy tells everyone the same thing over and over. I can't count the number of times he told Archuleta, "Dawg, you could sing da phone book." And Paula's always stoned.

Axe Randy and Paula, keep Simon and Kara, and find someone else with a valid opinion.

They don't seem to be giving her any screentime. I think they should have axed Randy and Paula and added two new judges. Randy and Paula just do absolutely nothing for the integrity of the show. Randy tells everyone the same thing over and over. I can't count the number of times he told Archuleta, "Dawg, you could sing da phone book." And Paula's always stoned.

Axe Randy and Paula, keep Simon and Kara, and find someone else with a valid opinion.

Michael Jackson always needs a job. :lol:

So does Britney Spears.

:lol: Do you just want a younger Paula in there?

Paul McCartney would be on my list for a judge for Idol.

I think these so called "rockers" need to end though. It's a pop show, that I don't even watch anymore except the auditions to see how bad people are. I call them "faux rockers".

Besides, the worst place to try to get any cred or rep as a rocker is American Idol. :lol:

:lol: Do you just want a younger Paula in there?

Paul McCartney would be on my list for a judge for Idol.

I think these so called "rockers" need to end though. It's a pop show, that I don't even watch anymore except the auditions to see how bad people are. I call them "faux rockers".

Besides, the worst place to try to get any cred or rep as a rocker is American Idol. :lol:

Tell that to Chris Daughtry, who had the best selling album of 2007.

Tell that to Chris Daughtry, who had the best selling album of 2007.

Again, if he's a "rocker" then I'll eat my hat.

I've listened to his music, good songs but it's not rock. Least what rock use to be before it went to hell (Grunge).

He's as much rock as most of these artists today are rappers. I don't like any of it. I haven't bought a new song off iTunes in over a year.

He's as much rock as most of these artists today are rappers. I don't like any of it. I haven't bought a new song off iTunes in over a year.

Do you download music then? :lol:

Exactly my point. Least back then, Rap had a message behind the words.

Now you guys in mansions, with huge cars, etc singing about how hard the hood life is. :cuckoo:

Plus talking about drugs, alcohol, women as "hoes",etc.

[youtube]8rnCXRfJu_k[/youtube]

Now this is rap.

Ironically, while singing this song; the singer had just previously done white lines. :lol:

Do you download music then? :lol:

Exactly my point. Least back then, Rap had a message behind the words.

Now you guys in mansions, with huge cars, etc singing about how hard the hood life is. :cuckoo:

Plus talking about drugs, alcohol, women as "hoes",etc.

[youtube]8rnCXRfJu_k[/youtube]

Now this is rap.

Ironically, while singing this song; the singer had just previously done white lines. :lol:

There's still good rap out there, you've just got to work to find it. I'd recommend:

Atmosphere, Immortal Technique, Ill Bill, Murs, Cage, and countless others in the underground and independent hip hop scene.

Forum List

Back