New changes again ?!!!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
So all of a sudden today using my touch pad, board navigation has changed.

When I now start a new thread, the thread title box is this little rectangular box that on a touch pad is not as user friendly as before. Of course the new software in general is not as user friendly as the old board. This however is even worse.

Also at the top of header is a very small navigation "Forums" button that is difficult to use with fingers on a touch screen.

So all of a sudden today using my touch pad, board navigation has changed.

When I now start a new thread, the thread title box is this little rectangular box that on a touch pad is not as user friendly as before. Of course the new software in general is not as user friendly as the old board. This however is even worse.

Also at the top of header is a very small navigation "Forums" button that is difficult to use with fingers on a touch screen.

I am wondering what changes you are speaking of. I am looking at a totally different board from my computer screen! It is white and looks like the old board more than the new one! I'm wondering if there has been some glitch in the program and it isn't working right now? It definitely is not the new program CK set up.

Forum List

Back