New CBO report is devastating for Obamacare

Funny.......I didn't feel a thing.

How many jobs did the CBO say would be lost, again?

Your health care--Dictator and Chief just postponed the employer MANDATE again--now until 2016? I believe they have FINALLY realized just how devastating to the economy--in lost jobs and full time workers becoming part time workers overnight--should the law be enforced.
White House delays health insurance mandate for medium-size employers until 2016 - The Washington Post

And of course again--Obama usurped his constitutional authority to do it.

Generally speaking, you get past the next election by changing your policies, by announcing new initiatives, but not by wantonly changing the law, lawlessly. I mean, this is stuff that you do in a banana republic. It’s as if the law is simply a blackboard on which Obama writes any number he wants, any delay he wants and any provision. It’s now reached a point where it is so endemic that nobody even notices or complains. I think if the complaints had started with the first arbitrary changes, and these are are not adjustments or transitions. These are political decisions to minimize the impact leading up to an election, and it’s changing the law in a way that you are not allowed to do. … It’s not incompetence. Willful breaking of the constitutional order — where in the Constitution is the president allowed to alter a law 27 times after it’s been passed?
Krauthammer: These ObamaCare changes are getting so endemic, ?nobody even complains? anymore « Hot Air

144167_600.jpg

Welcome to your hope and change!

Nah. An adjustment. Big law. Needs tweaking. Normal people can grasp that fact.

How are you coming along with drafting your apology? Making progress?

He needs no apology for you.

Just how many tweaks does the president get? Enough to change the law entirely? Tweaking to circumvent congress?

Your health care--Dictator and Chief just postponed the employer MANDATE again--now until 2016? I believe they have FINALLY realized just how devastating to the economy--in lost jobs and full time workers becoming part time workers overnight--should the law be enforced.
White House delays health insurance mandate for medium-size employers until 2016 - The Washington Post

Krauthammer: These ObamaCare changes are getting so endemic, ?nobody even complains? anymore « Hot Air

144167_600.jpg

Just how many tweaks does the president get? Enough to change the law entirely? Tweaking to circumvent congress?

How the fuck would you know if I deserve an apology or not? Are you even aware of what I was referring to? Go ahead.....tell me what I was referring to.

He has not changed the law entirely. What he is doing is called ADMINISTERING the law. Cool, huh?!

How the fuck would you know if I deserve an apology or not? Are you even aware of what I was referring to? Go ahead.....tell me what I was referring to.

He has not changed the law entirely. What he is doing is called ADMINISTERING the law. Cool, huh?!

You would never deserve an apology, Lone Goofball. :eusa_whistle:

He is incrementally changing the law. Not only that, he's playing politics with the law to benefit the democrats with the timing of the implementation to offset (in his opinion) the damage it has created in the upcoming election cycle.
That is not "ADMINISTERING".

OOOOOOO the little boy is testy today, he does not have the authority to do what he is doing, you are just to stupid to know it.

Funny.......I didn't feel a thing.

How many jobs did the CBO say would be lost, again?

Generally speaking, you get past the next election by changing your policies, by announcing new initiatives, but not by wantonly changing the law, lawlessly. I mean, this is stuff that you do in a banana republic. It’s as if the law is simply a blackboard on which Obama writes any number he wants, any delay he wants and any provision. It’s now reached a point where it is so endemic that nobody even notices or complains. I think if the complaints had started with the first arbitrary changes, and these are are not adjustments or transitions. These are political decisions to minimize the impact leading up to an election, and it’s changing the law in a way that you are not allowed to do. … It’s not incompetence. Willful breaking of the constitutional order — where in the Constitution is the president allowed to alter a law 27 times after it’s been passed?

144167_600.jpg

I have no problem grasping the fact that Obama is doing everything he can to delay the massive problems that will destroy his promises that government can fix anything as long as he possibly can, the part I have trouble grasping is why you think anyone is having trouble seeing the motives.

OOOOOOO the little boy is testy today, he does not have the authority to do what he is doing, you are just to stupid to know it.

I believe he has the authority. It will certainly be challenged. Let's see how that works out.

I believe he has the authority. It will certainly be challenged. Let's see how that works out.

Logic then dictates that he can do anything he wants with any law he wants to change.

You would never deserve an apology, Lone Goofball. :eusa_whistle:

He is incrementally changing the law. Not only that, he's playing politics with the law to benefit the democrats with the timing of the implementation to offset (in his opinion) the damage it has created in the upcoming election cycle.
That is not "ADMINISTERING".

And sometimes it's not so incrementally. Health care is now a tax.

That's rather a large increment and he wants to tax the Fed next. First comes 'transparency'.

Which President Obama's administration clearly lacks an understanding that transparency is a two way street.

Otherwise it becomes something else.

Political hit lists. ;)

Which the Democrats are quite knowledgeable about. The Clinton's & President Obama. That's where they really meet.

Forum List

Back