New car suggestions?

Amanda

Calm as a Hindu cow
Nov 28, 2008
My bf has been busting on me about how my car is bringing down property values in the neighborhood so I (jokingly) told him if he didn't like it to buy me a new 1. Well, he said ok. He said we should look at mini vans because I was going to need 1. I'd rather get something sportier. So what would you get in the 25-35 range?

My bf has been busting on me about how my car is bringing down property values in the neighborhood so I (jokingly) told him if he didn't like it to buy me a new 1. Well, he said ok. He said we should look at mini vans because I was going to need 1. I'd rather get something sportier. So what would you get in the 25-35 range?
What are you driving now and why will you need a minivan?

Get yourself the truck of the year, the Ford F-150. Get one with four doors of you need room. Don't buy anything from Government Motors or Chrysler.

I've been looking at the Ford F-150 Raptor myself:

The 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor | The official site of the Ford F-150 | FordVehicles.com

One badass truck.

Get yourself the truck of the year, the Ford F-150. Get one with four doors of you need room. Don't buy anything from Government Motors or Chrysler.

The 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor | The official site of the Ford F-150 | FordVehicles.com

One badass truck.

I have an old Honda Civic. I think the mini van thing was a joke... (I'll just leave to the imagination what it meant :eusa_angel:).

That truck looks nice but it's a little higher priced than we wanted to go. And I don't know about driving something so big, it kinda intimidates me.

One badass truck.

I have an old Honda Civic. I think the mini van thing was a joke... (I'll just leave to the imagination what it meant :eusa_angel:).

That truck looks nice but it's a little higher priced than we wanted to go. And I don't know about driving something so big, it kinda intimidates me.
The regular F-150s aren't near as intimidating for a lady, and are in your price range. And they are sa-weet!

You might think about the F-150 XLT. It comes nicely appointed with power everything, and they have a plethora of options for the interior, and the exterior color and trim.

Mine is a 97 model, has 122,000 miles on it, and people still think it's brand new. I get questions and complements on it all day long. Oh and never any trouble at all with it, not even a flat tire, until a coupla weeks ago when I had to replace the alternator. Cheap job, only took an hour.

Here it is, it's been a great little truck:

My%20Truck.jpg

You should get whatever you can afford on your own, since you have absolutely no reason to get in to legal contracts with someone you've known for a few months.

FTR, I also think this little story is also a load of hooey.

You should get whatever you can afford on your own, since you have absolutely no reason to get in to legal contracts with someone you've known for a few months.

Thanks for checking in Dis, I love you too.

And even if that's true, then you're giving a 55yo man (or whatever you think) car advice. Is your life ruined? :eusa_eh:

My suggestion? DON'T BUY A NEW CAR. worst investment you could possibly make.

And even if that's true, then you're giving a 55yo man (or whatever you think) car advice. Is your life ruined? :eusa_eh:

MY life isn't ruined either way.. If a 55 (I thought "he" was 40?") year old needs car buying advice from an 18 or 19 year old who drives a self-titled "old Honda", what's that say about the 55 year old?

MY life isn't ruined either way.. If a 55 (I thought "he" was 40?") year old needs car buying advice from an 18 or 19 year old who drives a self-titled "old Honda", what's that say about the 55 year old?

Oh, I thought this was another reference to the false identity of the OP here. Not far different, though.

Is the 25-35 range mileage or cost?
I don't think they make 4WD vehicles with that kind of mileage that are actually worth having, but you might find a 4WD at 35K that is worth a damn.

Now, think about the mini-van thing for a moment. Yer BF wants you to have kids, lots of them, that's why he suggested the mini-van.

I don't think they make 4WD vehicles with that kind of mileage that are actually worth having, but you might find a 4WD at 35K that is worth a damn.

Now, think about the mini-van thing for a moment. Yer BF wants you to have kids, lots of them, that's why he suggested the mini-van.

The range was price, sorry for the confusion. I really don't want anything big, I think something smallish and sporty fits me better.

I think the mini van thing may have been a joke, sometimes it's hard to tell with him.

The range was price, sorry for the confusion. I really don't want anything big, I think something smallish and sporty fits me better.

I think the mini van thing may have been a joke, sometimes it's hard to tell with him.

Don't trust him, he want's you pregnant, I can tell.

Forum List

Back