New California' movement seeks to divide the Golden State in half

Don't worry, hollywood celebs live safely ensconced behind big walls in gated communities armed by armed guards.

Screen_20Shot_202015-10-13_20at_201.58.45_20PM.0.png
probably has a bunch of Latino Rednecks doing his lawn and cleaning his house...

Republican's get the rural areas and Democrats keep their shit holes!
Sounds fair.

The rednecks in the rural areas wouldn't do it.. They like the money coming in from Silicon Valley and Hollywood..

rednecks? I wonder how a Latino would take being called a redneck? Hey Rodrigaz, your redneck you.

My sister has a little ranch up in Shasta northern California.. It is redneck county, and most of the rural areas are rednecks.. even some Mexicans..
Now I do not like how the far left's are running the show, we need a moderate government in California..

Republican's get the rural areas and Democrats keep their shit holes!
Sounds fair.

The rednecks in the rural areas wouldn't do it.. They like the money coming in from Silicon Valley and Hollywood..

rednecks? I wonder how a Latino would take being called a redneck? Hey Rodrigaz, your redneck you.

My sister has a little ranch up in Shasta northern California.. It is redneck county, and most of the rural areas are rednecks.. even some Mexicans..
Now I do not like how the far left's are running the show, we need a moderate government in California..

Then why the fuck don't you vote for one, instead of continuing to vote for the lunatic leftwing assholes who rape you of your money?

Forum List

Back