New Cain accuser to detail allegations

these accusers and people like this topic creator are just racist. Speaking of which....I like how this whole thing basically shows that people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson don't give a shit about racism and only politics.

nothing is racist about the op...get over this...cain is dead in the water.....you could foo foo away 1 or 2...but come on 4?

and for someone who doesnt care you sure are posting on it ....in a lot of threads

Only details in the article:

"when she sought his help with an employment issue" when he was head of the National Restaurant Association in the mid-1990s,"

Such journalism! :evil: Print a damaging story without any meat!

nothing is racist about the op...get over this...cain is dead in the water.....you could foo foo away 1 or 2...but come on 4?

and for someone who doesnt care you sure are posting on it ....in a lot of threads

Alright, Im gonna make up some bullshit about hilary clinton raping me. Think I will get a settlement if I lie loud enough?

Why does no one find it odd a couple people didn't come out with this until he ran for president?

Or does that not fit so nicely into the picture you are painting of Cain?

He still isn't guilty, facts will come out soon and we can tell, but Gloria Allred representing someone making accusation nearly 20 years later is not a nail in the coffin by any means.

Certainly doesn't help, but certainly doesn't make the man guilty. This is the issue with sexual harrasment, if you can go on 20 years and then decide you want to press charges I have to question if their was really sexual harrasment.

Yet for stating something so obvious one is labeled partisan hack when the ones who levy those words are indeed the hacks. They are always the quickest to get that out of their mouths so that it can't be used against them, because they know what they are.

these accusers and people like this topic creator are just racist. Speaking of which....I like how this whole thing basically shows that people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson don't give a shit about racism and only politics.

Racism? Why? Becuase Cain is black?

Uh....Palin is white. They attacked her.

This has nothing to do with racism. This has to do with the left recognizing that Obama does not have his record to run on, nor does he have his words to run on as he did in 2007

So they are ramping up the negative campaign tactics.

This has nothing to do with race. This has to do with bringing anyone who will compete with Obama DOWN to Obamas level.

Why does no one find it odd a couple people didn't come out with this until he ran for president?

Or does that not fit so nicely into the picture you are painting of Cain?

He still isn't guilty, facts will come out soon and we can tell, but Gloria Allred representing someone making accusation nearly 20 years later is not a nail in the coffin by any means.

Certainly doesn't help, but certainly doesn't make the man guilty. This is the issue with sexual harrasment, if you can go on 20 years and then decide you want to press charges I have to question if their was really sexual harrasment.

Yet for stating something so obvious one is labeled partisan hack when the ones who levy those words are indeed the hacks. They are always the quickest to get that out of their mouths so that it can't be used against them, because they know what they are.

these women are so obviously being paid by the DNC to come forth that it is clear that it is politically motivated.

Alright, Im gonna make up some bullshit about hilary clinton raping me. Think I will get a settlement if I lie loud enough?

Ifr, in fact, you worked for Hillary in the priovate secotor and she was president of some major organization and you opted to take the wasy she looked at you as sexual harrassment and you had a 2 bit attorney.....the board of driectors would probably settle with you for 35K JUST so there is no unecessary negative press issue.

If you had a better attorney, the number would likely be a lot more.

The 35K number tells me two things....

1) The settlement was simply offered to make her go away...not an admission of guilt.
2) There was not much of a cse to begin with or the attoreny would have held out for more. He likely only made about 12 on it.

Ifr, in fact, you worked for Hillary in the priovate secotor and she was president of some major organization and you opted to take the wasy she looked at you as sexual harrassment and you had a 2 bit attorney.....the board of driectors would probably settle with you for 35K JUST so there is no unecessary negative press issue.

If you had a better attorney, the number would likely be a lot more.

The 35K number tells me two things....

1) The settlement was simply offered to make her go away...not an admission of guilt.
2) There was not much of a cse to begin with or the attoreny would have held out for more. He likely only made about 12 on it.

Exactly, and for those who like to talk about how Rev Wright doesn't matter, this Ayers dude doesn't matter and so and so on

I agree to an extent, but the Dems sure like having illegal maids and now these people being perhaps the single most influentia individuals in the race and they aren't involved at all.

It's a joke. l

Forum List

Back