New BPP leader arrested

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
New Black Panther Party leader arrested after offering $10,000 for Zimmerman's capture

New Black Panther Party member Hashim Nzinga was arrested Monday for possession of a gun. He recently made news for offering $10,000 to anyone who captured George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin to death.

Black Panther Party leader arrested after offering $10,000 for Zimmerman's capture

Dang, and here I got my hopes up he was arrested for putting a bounty on Zimmerman.

New Black Panther Party leader arrested after offering $10,000 for Zimmerman's capture

New Black Panther Party member Hashim Nzinga was arrested Monday for possession of a gun. He recently made news for offering $10,000 to anyone who captured George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin to death.

Black Panther Party leader arrested after offering $10,000 for Zimmerman's capture

Dang, and here I got my hopes up he was arrested for putting a bounty on Zimmerman.

Holder has already said he is not interested in arresting blacks for violations of civil rights. And since no action was taken on the poster he obviously does not intend to arrest them for paying to kidnap people either.

Forum List

Back