New Book:Clinton Campaign Wanted Trump to Get GOP Nomination

Why did Obama get a Nobel Peace Prize?
Um...it's not a mystery...they said why:

"extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".

It makes no sense to tie that to the media.
He didn’t do shit.
Clearly that is a difference of opinion . But, at least now you do not have to guess as to the reasons or grift fake ones from right wing bubble nonsense.
He got the Noble Prize because he was black...and got elected President.

Well you got him! Trump tapped into grassroots of American electorate...something the out of touch Washington D.C. insider, New York City insulated, Clinton campaign never understood. Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says Media was in on it too. Trump got lots of free media from liberal press in primaries. Then they realized they fucked up big time.
Hillary and the Regressives to whom she had to kowtow completely underestimated how repulsive they had become to people who love what remains of the country. Understandable, it's tough to measure something like that, even if you know it's strong.

She would have been better off distancing herself from the Regressives a bit. They still would have voted for her.

She got 3 million more votes. Including yours. And you've got some set of balls with that claim that others don't love this country.
If you supported Obama, you hate America. He wanted to transform this country.

kinda like EVERY president since reagan has hated this country being a traiter to americans.LOL I am afraid that trump now is no different and is also part of the deep state that all those others were as well.

Well you got him! Trump tapped into grassroots of American electorate...something the out of touch Washington D.C. insider, New York City insulated, Clinton campaign never understood. Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says Media was in on it too. Trump got lots of free media from liberal press in primaries. Then they realized they fucked up big time.
Hillary and the Regressives to whom she had to kowtow completely underestimated how repulsive they had become to people who love what remains of the country. Understandable, it's tough to measure something like that, even if you know it's strong.

She would have been better off distancing herself from the Regressives a bit. They still would have voted for her.
You did after all. As repulsive as you say yet you still voted for her.

Mindboggling
:thankusmile:

She got 3 million more votes. Including yours. And you've got some set of balls with that claim that others don't love this country.
Electoral College. Liberals hate the United States. They look at the the United States and it’s history as a a racist, imperialist, homophobic, nation dominated by white males. That’s why they march, protest, and bitch. Conservatives see the United States as the nation that created the Constitution that protects the people from the government. The nation that allows for the most freedoms, the most economic opportunity, and most democratic exercise of it’s peoples voice on earth. The United States crushed fascism in Europe and liberated the camps. The United States was defender of the free-world during the Cold War when communism threatened domination. Most recently we stepped in to enforce international law on the use of chemical weapons. Hillary is from the liberal school. She spent the election catering to cop killer groups and advocating gay marriage...of which neither issue pays the bills or puts food on the table.

All of that is nice. You voted for a moron.
I voted for the best candidate for the job. Not an out of touch, PC liberal with blackout spells.

best candidate for the job? a mass murderer of women and children around thew world? comedy gold.:haha: oh and you only end up with egg on your face saying she was not.:iyfyus.jpg:

Electoral College. Liberals hate the United States. They look at the the United States and it’s history as a a racist, imperialist, homophobic, nation dominated by white males. That’s why they march, protest, and bitch. Conservatives see the United States as the nation that created the Constitution that protects the people from the government. The nation that allows for the most freedoms, the most economic opportunity, and most democratic exercise of it’s peoples voice on earth. The United States crushed fascism in Europe and liberated the camps. The United States was defender of the free-world during the Cold War when communism threatened domination. Most recently we stepped in to enforce international law on the use of chemical weapons. Hillary is from the liberal school. She spent the election catering to cop killer groups and advocating gay marriage...of which neither issue pays the bills or puts food on the table.

I voted for the best candidate for the job. Not an out of touch, PC liberal with blackout spells.

best candidate for the job? a mass murderer of women and children around thew world? comedy gold.:haha: oh and you only end up with egg on your face saying she was not.:iyfyus.jpg:
I voted for Trump goofy.

"extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".

He didn’t do shit.
Clearly that is a difference of opinion . But, at least now you do not have to guess as to the reasons or grift fake ones from right wing bubble nonsense.
Hmm, no, sorry. They gave a pretty detailed explanation of why they gave it to him. (I only posted one sentence of it)

When the facts don't align with one's fetishes and politics, it's not really rational or mature for that one to reject them and then invent his own in order to soothe himself. Surely you agree.

He didn’t do shit.
Hmm, no, sorry. They gave a pretty detailed explanation of why they gave it to him. (I only posted one sentence of it)

When the facts don't align with one's fetishes and politics, it's not really rational or mature for that one to reject them and then invent his own in order to soothe himself. Surely you agree.
What did he do? They gave it to him because he was black and not GW Bush. He wasn’t even in office a year!:auiqs.jpg:

I voted for Trump goofy.

well i guess that makes up for being the stupid fuck you were BOTH times voting for globalists war mongers both Bushs.:2up:

Hillary lost 30 states with the entire MSM in the tank for her 24/7 and $1.2 billion dollars to spend on the campaign. She couldn't even win the PA, MI, and WI blue states THATS how unpopular she and the liberal shit for brains are.

Bush is now doing this in defeat knowing that little truth of pesky facts you mentioned-:206::2up:
Your dumb. I supported Trump from day one you blithering nincompoop.

He didn’t do shit.

What did he do? They gave it to him because he was black and not GW Bush. He wasn’t even in office a year!:auiqs.jpg:
See, the problem with your post is that you keep asking me, when you should be off reading the Nobel committee's explicit reasoning that is publicly available. And it's a waste of time anyway, as you will clearly reject whelatever you discover in favor of a reason of your own invention which aligns more closely with your fetishes, neuroses, and superstitions.

Hillary lost 30 states with the entire MSM in the tank for her 24/7 and $1.2 billion dollars to spend on the campaign. She couldn't even win the PA, MI, and WI blue states THATS how unpopular she and the liberal shit for brains are.
Now, don't sell the Russians short. While what you said has factual basis, you need to make sure you are not forgetting to give them credit.

LMAO okay Fort Dumb Indiana $1.2 billion dollars plus the entire MSM campaigning for Hillary plus 1/3 of the GOP swamp endorsing her all those advantages and a few Russian internet trolls cost her the campaign? :auiqs.jpg:

Would have loved to been a fly on the wall for her election night meltdown. They wanted Trump...they got him...and the asswhuppin’ that came with it.:113:
Hillary, Here Is What Happened | RealClearPolitics

Its telling that she couldn't even speak to her supporters that night. As a human being I can empathize, she thought she had the win in the bag. It wasn't even within the realm of possibility that she could lose to Trump then WHAMMO. lol

Bush is now doing this in defeat knowing that little truth of pesky facts you mentioned-:206::2up:
Your dumb. I supported Trump from day one you blithering nincompoop.

Ditto. Who else was I going to support, Kasich and Bush both defended illegals who kill and rape Americans. Little Marco? lol Rand Paul is cool but he had no chance of beating Hillary. Trump was the only candidate who could defeat Hillary and the MSM.

Now, don't sell the Russians short. While what you said has factual basis, you need to make sure you are not forgetting to give them credit.

LMAO okay Fort Dumb Indiana $1.2 billion dollars plus the entire MSM campaigning for Hillary plus 1/3 of the GOP swamp endorsing her all those advantages and a few Russian internet trolls cost her the campaign? :auiqs.jpg:
No genius, clearly I stated that there is plenty of credit to go around, and the Russians get some of it. Pay attention!

Yeah might love the country, but just not in the form that it has existed for the last 200+ years now. Obama was your way out of that model, but oops something went wrong. Y'all found out just how far y'all could go until the voters struck back. California is about to experience yet another rebellion of the citizens of California over the sanctuary city supporting politicians, governor's, and mayor's in that messed up state. Stay tuned as the wheels are coming off of the wagons now.
The backlash to PC Orwellianism occurred in 2016.
That's exactly what it was.

No genius, clearly I stated that there is plenty of credit to go around, and the Russians get some of it. Pay attention!

If you can't win an election with the huge advantages Hillary had, you really suck :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You did after all. As repulsive as you say yet you still voted for her.

Mindboggling
Wouldn't that mean that I found the alternative even MORE so?

What in the world is so mind-boggling about that?

I assume you don't think that Trump is exactly perfect either, but you prefer him to Hillary.

This shouldn't be that complicated.

Last edited:

Yeah might love the country, but just not in the form that it has existed for the last 200+ years now. Obama was your way out of that model, but oops something went wrong. Y'all found out just how far y'all could go until the voters struck back. California is about to experience yet another rebellion of the citizens of California over the sanctuary city supporting politicians, governor's, and mayor's in that messed up state. Stay tuned as the wheels are coming off of the wagons now.
The backlash to PC Orwellianism occurred in 2016.
That's exactly what it was.
Pure fantasy.

If you can't win an election with the huge advantages Hillary had, you really suck :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Okay. I never said she didn't. You are an odd individual, to be so obsessed. "Sore winner" is a phrase that comes to mind.

Forum List

Back