New Book:Clinton Campaign Wanted Trump to Get GOP Nomination

Well you got him! Trump tapped into grassroots of American electorate...something the out of touch Washington D.C. insider, New York City insulated, Clinton campaign never understood. Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says Media was in on it too. Trump got lots of free media from liberal press in primaries. Then they realized they fucked up big time.
Hillary and the Regressives to whom she had to kowtow completely underestimated how repulsive they had become to people who love what remains of the country. Understandable, it's tough to measure something like that, even if you know it's strong.

She would have been better off distancing herself from the Regressives a bit. They still would have voted for her.

She got 3 million more votes. Including yours. And you've got some set of balls with that claim that others don't love this country.
The regressive express their contempt for American whenever they open their mouths.

Yeah. I wanted him to get the nomination too. I misjudged the level of stupid that exists in this nation.

I was wrong. Not afraid to admit it.

Yep, it's AMAZING how many morons still voted for that incompetent twit, hillary. Amazing I tell ya!

So many. 3 million more than voted for the moron. Sad. Believe me.

Yeppers, the three million who voted for the shrilary sure are a poor representation of the human race. They are unable to think for themselves and voted for a woman because she travelled a lot....on THEIR dime! That silly woman couldn't even afford to pay her own way! Sad....sad.

Silly child. Try 65 million. More than voted for the moron. Sad.

Agreed, 65 million people are preeeetty dumb. Anyone who voted for a woman who is arguably the least qualified candidate ever, who is also the most unethical, and corrupt public official we have ever seen since Roman times is certainly not a smart person. They are the kinds of people who fall for Ponzi schemes I am thinking. Like the old saying go's..."there's a sucker born every minute".

You don't even believe what you just typed. That is called trolling.

Yep, it's AMAZING how many morons still voted for that incompetent twit, hillary. Amazing I tell ya!

Yeppers, the three million who voted for the shrilary sure are a poor representation of the human race. They are unable to think for themselves and voted for a woman because she travelled a lot....on THEIR dime! That silly woman couldn't even afford to pay her own way! Sad....sad.

Silly child. Try 65 million. More than voted for the moron. Sad.

Agreed, 65 million people are preeeetty dumb. Anyone who voted for a woman who is arguably the least qualified candidate ever, who is also the most unethical, and corrupt public official we have ever seen since Roman times is certainly not a smart person. They are the kinds of people who fall for Ponzi schemes I am thinking. Like the old saying go's..."there's a sucker born every minute".

You don't even believe what you just typed. That is called trolling.

You are correct I don't "believe" what I just typed. I KNOW it to be true. You're the only troll here in this discussion.

Yeah. I wanted him to get the nomination too. I misjudged the level of stupid that exists in this nation.

I was wrong. Not afraid to admit it.

So...only three million voted for H. Clinton, eh? Hmmmmmmmm.

New Topics

Forum List

Back